Jules. Hi.How are you?
朱爾斯 嗨 最近怎么樣
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你呢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's it going?Well, good.
最近怎么挺好的
Mike, right? Yeah.
麥克 是吧 是的
Yeah, I'm Ben.I work for Jules.
嗯 我叫本 我替朱爾斯工作
Yeah, she'll be down in a minute. I know.
嗯 她馬上就下來了 我知道
Look, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable,
聽著 我不是想讓你難過
But I just happen to have looked out the window,
但我剛剛看窗外的時候
And it appeared you were drinking something
看到你在喝什么
From a paper bag.
是一個紙包裝的
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我不知道你在說什么 伙計
Why don't you tell her you can't drive her today,
為什么你不告訴她你今天不能送她了
Or I'm gonna have to.
不然我就去說了
We all good?
有什么事嗎
Yeah.
沒事
Jules, I'm sorry to do this,
朱爾斯 我很抱歉這么做
But I'm actually not feeling so hot.
但我事實上感覺不太好
Not sure I should be driving.
不知道我要不要開車
I wouldn't want to give you anything.
我沒想過要給你什么
Oh, sure.
噢 當然呢
Yeah, no, you should take the day off
嗯 不用 你應該休一天假
And feel better, okay?
然后好好休息 好嗎
Thanks.
謝謝
I'm happy to cover for Mike.
我愿意替麥克的班
That's okay. Becky can drive me.
沒關系 貝琪可以送我
Really?You want to give her more to do?
真的嗎 你想讓她做更多的事嗎
I hope you don't mind if I don't get in the front.
我希望你不要介意 我不坐在前排
I- I'm not trying to be rude.I just think better in the back.
我不想這么粗魯 我只是覺得在后座能更好的想事情
I mean, I could get in the front, but...
我的意思是說 我能坐到前面去 但是
No, no, no.This is perfect.
不不不 這樣就挺好的
Yeah.
嗯