That was fast.
好快啊
Not fast enough.
還不夠快
Oh, I-I picked you up some soup from a place I know.
噢 從我知道的地方給你帶了點湯
Thanks.
謝謝
You really didn't have to d...To do...
你真的沒必要這么做
Oh, my god, that smells so good.
噢 天哪 聞起來好香
Good.
很好
Word travels fast.
消息傳很快嘛
Pretty short meeting.
會很短嘛
Yeah. I hated him. Really? What happened?
是的 我討厭他 真的嗎 怎么了
I thought he was a condescending,sexist know-It-All
我覺得他自我感覺高人一等 還有點性別歧視
Who did not seem to get what we do at all.
他并不知道我們在做什么
And, honestly, I think he would run our business
老實說 我覺得他會用這種毫無人性的方法
In a completely inorganic way that would lose us
經營我們公司
All the customers we have killed ourselves to get.
我們會失去所有我們拼命爭取來的客戶
Oh, and I think that he would replace us
噢 我覺得他會取代我們
As soon as he got the chance.
只要他一有機會 就會的
Oh, and...
噢
The man never blinked.
這個人居然不眨眼
An Olympian non-Blinker.
奧運會級別的
Okay, then.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
See you in the a.m.?
明早見
Be there or be square.
不見不散
I'm sorry.
對不起
Hey, don't be.
嘿 不要這樣
I just wanted to say thank you for helping out with mike today
我想說謝謝你今天替了麥克
And for getting me chicken soup.
還給我帶了雞湯
Oh, and for cleaning that mess.That was awesome.
噢 還有清理了那一桌子的狼藉 真是太好了
Seriously.
真的
You're very welcome.
不客氣
It's okay.I really won't bite.
說吧 我不咬人的
You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago,
你在一年半前自己創業
And now you have a staff of 220 people.
現在你有220名員工
Remember who did that.
記住是誰做到了這一切
Who?
誰
Um, thank you.
嗯 謝謝你
And I hate to say it,but try to get some sleep.
我不想說這些 去睡會吧
Mommy. Hey!
媽咪 嘿
Hi.
嗨
Hi.Here's my favorite girl.
嗨 我最愛的姑娘
Hey, baby.
嘿 寶貝
Hi, honey.Hey.
嗨 親愛的嘿
Over the hump.
度過危機