Oh, walk away.
噢 走開
Hang on.I'm coming.
等等 我來了
Hi. Here for Jules?
嗨 接朱爾斯的嗎
Yeah, hi, sorry.I'll wait in the car.
是的 嗨 對不起 我會在車里等的
Uh, she's on a call.Do you want to come in?
呃 她在打電話 你要進來嗎
I just made some coffee.
我剛做了一些咖啡
Could be a while.
可能還要一會呢
I'm Matt.
我叫馬特
Ben Whittaker.
本·惠特克
Good to meet you.Come on in.
很高興認識你 進來吧
Legos everywhere,so watch your step.
樂高到處都是 所以小心點
Sure.
好的
Maybe feature some bloggers on the homepage?
可以在主頁放個時尚博主的專欄之類的
Have a seat, Ben.
請坐 本
Hey, Paige, this is Ben.He works with mommy.
嘿 佩吉 他叫本 和媽媽一起工作
Hi.Hi.
嗨 嗨
I'm playing princess memory game.
我在玩公主記憶游戲
Oh, yeah.Looks like you're about to win.
噢 看起來你要贏了
So, your Jules' new driver?
你是朱爾斯的司機嗎
No, actually, I'm her intern.
不 事實上 我是她的實習生
That's hysterical.
那太滑稽了
You know wh at an intern is? No.
你知道什么是實習生嗎 不知道
That's okay.Everyone thinks it's hysterical.
沒關系 每個人都覺得著挺滑稽的
Hey, Matt, did a...
嘿 馬特 你
Morning.
早
Is that all dry-Cleaning?
都要干洗嗎
These three are.These two are laundry.
這三件干洗 那兩件送去洗衣店
And this button...This button is missing.
這個紐扣 它不見了
I mean, it's loose, so...
我的意思是 它松了
okay. If they could just...
好的 如果他們能
you got it. Thanks.
知道了 謝謝
Hey, and, honey,uh, before you leave,
嘿 親愛的 呃 在你走之前
Just got to go over a couple things.
還有兩件事
Okay.
好的
Look who I found. Yay!
看 我找到了誰 耶
He was in your hamper. Thank you.
他在你的籃子里 謝謝
Matty,did an ATF box arrive for me?
馬特 有ATF的包裹給我嗎
On the table.
在桌子上
Uh, I... I think I'll just wait... Wait out...
呃 我覺得 我還是出去等吧
Ben.Do you want a raisin?
本 你想要吃個葡萄干嗎
Thank you.
謝謝你
Okay, so tonight,you're working...
好吧 今晚你又要工作
are you listening,or did I lose you?
你在聽嗎 還是你沒有聽到
Ben, is she listening?
本 她在聽嗎
I am totally listening.
我都聽見了
I ordered some stuff to check on how it arrived.
我訂了點東西 看看收到是什么樣的
Not great, by the way.
并不怎么樣
Go on.Tonight?
繼續說 今晚怎么了
Yeah, okay.You're working,
是的 好吧 你要工作
So Paige and I are gonna go to my mom's for dinner.
所以我和佩吉決定去我媽那吃晚飯
After school's ruby's birthday party.
在學校的露比的生日聚會之后
And, uh, what about next Monday?
呃 那下周一呢
Do you know yet if we can go to dinner with Robbie and Annie?
你還記得我們要去和羅比還有安妮一起吃飯嗎
Oh, I'm so slammed next week.
噢 我下個禮拜可忙了
I'm sorry.If you want to go, I'll make it.
抱歉 如果你想去的話 我會搞定的
When was it? Oh, my god. Monday.
什么時候 哦 我天 星期一
Okay, I'm sorry. I was fixated on this tissue paper.
好吧 對不起 我被這些包裝紙迷住了
I will be there.
我會去的
Okay.
好的
Thank you for the coffee.Thanks for letting me play.
謝謝你的咖啡 謝謝你讓我和你一起玩
Oh! Sorry.
噢 對不起
I'll meet you in the car.
我在車里等你
Actually, I have to go. Come on, sweetie.
事實上 我要走了 走了 寶貝
Ben, we're gonna drop Paige at school, okay?
本 我們順便把佩吉送去學校 好嗎
Here we go. Let's do it.
走吧 上車
Kiss daddy goodbye. Mwah!
跟爸爸說再見 么么
Hey, wait. You forgot your doggy.
等一下 你的小狗