It's open.
門開著
Ben.
本
Wow. Come on in.
哇 請進
Didn't expect this. Yeah.
沒有想到這個 是吧
I like to think of it as a little bit of paradise.
我想這個地方有一點像天堂
Can I interest you in a back rub?Oh, no, thanks.
要不要來一個背部按摩 不用了 謝謝
I just came by because I found out I have to work late.
我只是路過 因為我發現我要工作到很晚
Oh. Then no dinner tonight.
然后 今晚不吃晚飯
Sorry. I was really looking forward to it.
抱歉啊 不過我真的很期待的
But I'm hoping we can pick another night.
但是我希望我們重新選一個晚上
Of course. Come sit down.
當然可以 來坐下吧
Let me have your jacket.
把你的夾克給我吧
Oh. Just for a minute.
哦 只一會兒就好了
Come on. Relax.
來吧 放輕松點
Okay, how about a foot massage?
腳底按摩怎么樣
During office hours?
還在上班時間呢
Yeah, that's kind of the point.
我知道 就因為上班時間呢
May I? Well...
可以嗎 當然
okay.
好
It's already pretty good.
已經很好了
All I've done is take off your sock.
我只是脫了你的襪子
Well, no one's ever done that better.
簡直沒有人比你做的更好了
Just relax.
你只需要放輕松
Close your eyes.
閉上眼睛
Put your head back.
頭往后仰
Oh.
唔
So, when would you like to reschedule?
所以 我們什么時候重新聚
Tomorrow?
明天
Can't tomorrow. What about Saturday?
明天不能 周六怎么樣
Good.
好的
Oh, god. This is enormously satisfying.
天吶 真是極大的滿足
What time should I pick you up?
我什么時候去接你
Noon? I love daytime dates.
中午 我喜歡白天約會
Lunch, perfect. It's sooner.
吃午飯 完美 還早點呢
So, how's it going? How's Jules?
那你最近怎么樣 朱爾斯怎么樣
I mean, she works on all cylinders all the time.
照我看 她依舊整天都賣命工作
Doesn't stop, doesn't sleep, never see her eat.
停不下 不睡覺 從來沒有看見她吃過東西
Maybe it's good that I'm here, you know?
我跟她一起工作可能會好一點
I hope I can help her.
我希望我能夠幫到她
I knew you were gonna be a good guy.
我知道你是一個好人
I knew it.
我早就知道
Try to relax.
盡量放松
Oh.
噢
Ooh.
噢
Oh. Wow.
噢 哇
Oh, my god.
哦 我天
I'm sorry! I'm leaving! I'm leaving!
對不起 我馬上走 馬上走
Sorry! Don't stop! I'm leaving.
對不起 不要停下 我馬上走
Oh, my shoe.
我的鞋
Sorry.
對不起