Morning.
早上好
Good morning. I'm Doris.
早上好 我是多莉絲
They asked me to drive you today.
今天他們讓我來接你
Are you all set back there?
坐穩了嗎
You got your seat belt fastened?
系好安全帶
What happened to Ben?
本呢
Oh, somebody said that he got transferred.
有人說他被調走了
Um, you know the best way to get back to headquarters?
啊 你知道回總部最方便的是哪條路嗎
Oh! Oh, my!
噢噢 我天
Come on! Hold your horses, maniac!
拜托 開慢點 瘋子
Which way, hon?
哪條路呢 親愛的
I'm all turned around here. Doris.
我兜兜轉轉才到這兒 多莉絲
Doris! Doris! What? What?!
多莉絲 多莉絲 怎么了 怎么了
You told me to transfer him.
是你讓我把他調走的
That was two days ago. Why didn't you check with me?
那已經是兩天前的事了 你為什么不跟我確認一下
First of all, that was yesterday.
首先 那是昨天的事
Well, where is he? Do you know?
好吧 你知道他在哪兒嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
You must think I'm demented.
你一定覺得我瘋了
Not the word I would use,
我不會用這個詞的
But I was a little surprised when I got the call.
但我接到調職電話的時候的確有些驚訝
Jules, I apologize if I overstepped in some way.
朱爾斯 如果我多管閑事了 我道歉
No. No, no, no. No, please don't apologize.
不不不不 請不要道歉
You have done nothing wrong.
你沒有做錯什么
Look, I have a lot going on, and I'm a very private person.
聽我說 我有很多事要做 我是一個注重隱私的人
And at first, I don't know, I thought
剛開始 我不知道 我原以為
Maybe this wasn't gonna work, but I was wrong.
或許那樣根本沒有用 但是 是我錯了
Let me get one of those.
我幫你拿一些吧
No, no, no. No.
不不不 沒關系的
Jules, no explanation necessary. Please.
朱爾斯 你沒有必要解釋
No, actually, one is because I am usually better than this.
不 事實上 一個是因為我通常做得更好
The truth is...
事實卻是
something about you makes me feel calm
你會讓我冷靜下來
Or more centered or something, and I-I could use that.
或者專注在事情上或者其它 總之我 我可以受用
Obviously.
很顯然
I hope you'll accept my apology and come back to work for me.
我希望你接受我的道歉 并且回來 為我 繼續工作
If you want.
如果你還想的話
And I'm not just saying this
我這么說不是
Because I screwed up this morning.
因為我今天早上搞砸了
But I was thinking that
而是 我在想
I'd like to bring you up to my area, next to Becky.
可以把你調到我的工作領域 坐在貝琪旁邊
I know you can handle more work. If you'd like more. I...
我知道你有能力處理更多的工作 如果你想的話 我
oh, god, I can't tell you how much I hate
噢 天吶 你不知道我有多恨
That I jumped the gun and I made you feel...
自己做了一個倉促的決定 讓你覺得
I'm coming back. I-I'm happy to come back.
我會回去的 我 我很開心能夠回去
Excellent.
太好了
Can I give you a lift back to the office?
你要坐我的車回辦公室嗎
Sure, thanks. Can I take this?
當然 謝謝你 我來拿吧
No.
不用了
Actually, do you mind driving?
其實 你介意開車嗎
I don't technically have a license.
我沒有駕照
Sure.
當然可以