日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 實習生 > 正文

實習生(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:加班時的閑聊

來源:可可英語 編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I hate eating alone.So do I.

我不喜歡一個人吃東西 我也是
You know, you don't actually have to keep doing that.
你知道的 你不必一直加班
Oh, force of habit.
噢 已經習慣了
Here you go.
給你
Swiped these from the tech fridge.
從技術部冰箱那里偷來的
Oh, nice going.
啊 太棒了
You want a slice?
你要來一片嗎
Sure, thanks.
好 謝謝
Cheers.
干杯

加班時的閑聊.jpg

I noticed a couple hours ago,

幾個小時前我看到
You had a meeting with another possible CEO.
你見了另一個潛在首席執行官
I saw him arrive. How'd that go?
他來的時候我看見了 結果怎么樣
It was going well...
還不錯
until he called us...
直到他叫我們
I believe the term he used was a "chick site."
我想他用的名稱是 小妞網站
And I didn't hear anything he said after that.
然后他說什么我都聽不進去了
Apparently, selling clothes makes us a "chick site."
顯然 服裝銷售讓我們成了一個 小妞網站
I mean, really?
我是說 真的嗎
How is this not legit?
我們難道不是合法的嗎
I couldn't agree more. I find that surprising.
我完全贊同 我也覺得很驚訝
Really? Sexism in business?
是嗎 商業中的性別歧視嗎
So...
所以
what did you do for work, Ben, before you retired?
你退休之前 是做什么工作的
I was a V.P. For dex one.
我以前是Dex One公司的副總裁
Phonebooks?
做通訊簿的那個嗎
Yeah. I was in charge of printing,
是 我主管印刷
And before that I ran sales and advertising.
在那之前 我管理銷售和廣告
Big jobs.
身兼要職啊
Wasn't this a factory that used to make phonebooks?
好像這個地方以前就是做通訊簿的工廠
No. What?
不會吧 真的嗎
Yeah.What?
是真的 真的嗎
This is where you worked?
這就是你以前工作的地方
For almost 40 years.
近40年
Yeah.
For twenty-Some years I sat right by that window.
我在那扇窗戶邊上坐了20幾年
That was my office.
以前那里是我的辦公室
It was a few steps up back then.
那時候要上樓的
We'd look out over the whole factory.
我們可以縱觀整個工廠
Our printing presses were in that corner.
當時我們的印刷機在那個角落
That's why the floor dips back there.
所以那兒的地板有些下沉
No way.
不可能吧
I know everything about this building.
我對這幢建筑了如指掌
Or used to.
至少以前是
You know the sycamores on the other side of the building?
你知道這房子右邊的梧桐嗎
Yeah. The big ones?
是的 很大的幾棵
Yeah. The big ones. I love them.
是 很大 我很喜歡
Yeah. I remember the day they were planted.
我還清晰地記得他們種樹的那天
Is it totally weird being back here?
又回到這兒 是不是很奇怪啊
Well, it feels like home.
喔 就像回家一樣
It's... remodeled, but...
雖然重新裝修過 但
home.
仍然有家的感覺

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 膽小的,懦弱的 n. 小雞

 
mattress ['mætris]

想一想再看

n. 床墊

聯想記憶
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 龟兔赛跑的故事视频| 黄雀电视剧高清完整版| 北京卫视今日播出节目表| 天地姻缘七仙女演员表| 椿十三郎| 五年级字谜| 中央6套| 一年又一年电视剧演员表| 朱莉安妮全集高清免费| 地理填充图册| 色戒在线收看| a型血和b型血生的孩子是什么血型| 纸牌屋电影| 珠帘玉幕剧情介绍| 内蒙古电视台| 服务质量模型| 1769在线视频| 信我者无需多言,不信我者| cctv6电影节目表| 陕西卫视节目表| 神出鬼没电影| 红海行动2在线观看| 麦子叔| 挠tkvk| 甜蜜高潮 第一季 电视剧| 一碗泡面的热量是多少大卡| 姬诚| 电影世界冒险记| 爱情三选一| 宝力龟龟| 卡通频道| 王卓淇| 国考岗位| 护士韩国电影| 健康中国科普先行直播回放| 陕西单招真题电子版| 情侣野战| 恶老板| 李子京| 男女拔萝卜免费视频| 搜狐视频官网|