Okay, you guys have to remember,
好的 你們一定要記住
the homepage has to read in a glance.
主頁必須一目了然
Also, you have to get back like this if you wanna see
還有 你還得站遠點看看
what it looks like if you're, like, over 35.
設想一下自己35歲了 看出來的主頁是什么感覺
Okay, so I can't read anything,
好吧 我什么都看不清
but if I could, what do you want me to see?
但是如果我能看到 你想讓我看到什么?
"Five Girls, One Shirt" or "Check Out The Fit"?
"五個姑娘 一件襯衣" 還是"看看哪件合身"?
Well, both, but what I really want you to see
兩者都有 但是我更想讓你看到的是
is the shirt worn by five different body types.
五個體型不同的人穿同一件襯衫的樣子
Okay, then you gotta make me see that.
好吧 那你首先得讓我看到
Try making the photo grid bigger.
試試把照片格放大一些
I love that five. Can we make it more graphic?
我喜歡那個五 能不能再放大一些?
Yeah, that's cool.
沒錯 很棒
Maybe hero the girl in the red shirt.
也許以紅襯衣的姑娘為中心會更好
Jules... That is a great red.
茱兒... 這個紅色很棒
It is going to fly outta here.
那絕對能賣瘋了
I needed you to sign off on this, like, two hours ago.
我大概兩個小時以前就讓你確認這些東西了
I know, I know, but can you try?
我知道 我知道 但是你能試一下嗎?
Yep.
好的
Mia? Tell me that thing again.
米婭? 再跟我說一遍
Oh, 40% of our visitors don't go past the homepage,
哦 有40%的用戶沒有經過主頁
which isn't so bad.
還不算太糟
Yeah, but we should fix that.
是的 但是我們要解決這問題
Okay, here you go.
好的 這樣如何
I love it.
我愛死這個了
Great, and it's up. Okay. Thanks, everybody.
很好 就這樣 好的 謝謝各位
Thank you.
謝謝
Let's go over the pitch for Friday.
讓我們周五大干一場
Okay, so...
好的 那么...
The Antoinette dress. Major screw-up by the vendor.
禮服裙 完全被供應商搞砸了
Hey. I need you for two minutes, uninterrupted.
嗨 給我兩分鐘 不被人打斷
Okay. Remember a few weeks ago,
好的 記得幾周之前
we talked about the senior intern program?
我們討論過老年實習生的項目?
No.
并沒有
Really? We had a whole, big conversation about it.
真的嗎? 我們就此進行過完整 冗長的談話
We did? Okay, remind me.
我們有嗎? 好吧 提醒我一下
Seniors in high school orcoflege?
高中或者大學的高年級嗎?
No, no, no. Seniors in life. Older people.
不 不 不 是高年紀的 老年人
Hold on. What?
等等 什么?
I told you I felt like we needed
我跟你說過我認為
to do an outreach program.
我們需要拓展計劃
You definitely seemed to be liking the idea,
你表現得非常喜歡這個計劃
so I set it in motion. It's gonna be great.
所以我立馬開展了 項目進行得很順利
Hold, please. You're hiring senior citizen interns?
等一下 你聘請了老年實習生?
There's been a ton of research on this,
有一堆人來應聘
and the results are actually incredible.
而且應聘結果簡直令人難以置信
I mean, imagine having an intern
我是說 想象一下
with a lifetime of experience
雇傭一個充滿人生經歷的實習生
as opposed to somebody who spent
來作為那些
the last four years of their life playing beer pong.
整天只顧著玩啤酒乒乓的人的正面例子
Do they eventually want jobs here?
他們真的想在這兒找工作嗎?
No, darling, they're all retired.
不 親愛的 他們都已經退休了
They just want the experience.
他們... 只是想體驗一下而已
And I would like one to work directly with you.
并且我希望有人能直接在你手下工作
Wait, Cameron, no.
等等 卡梅倫 不行
First of all, I'm not great with older people.
首先 我和老年人處不好
You know how I am with my parents. This could be...
你也知道我和父母的關系糟透了 這可能...
Why do I have to have one?
我干嘛非得要這么個手下?
Because you have to set the tone.
因為你要做好榜樣
Now, would you prefer a man or a woman?
所以 你是要男的還是女的?
There's a great 72-year-old woman, really cute.
現在有一個72歲的老太太 非常可愛
Ugh. That's like the same age as my mom. That's too weird.
那可和我媽的年紀差不多 會很奇怪
That's fine. There's a man everyone loves.
好吧 還有個人見人愛的老頭
He seems amazing.
似乎很驚人
I watched his video with the whole group.
我們整個團隊看完了他的視頻
People were crying.
有人看哭了
Okay, this is not going to work, in my opinion.
好吧 我看這應該也不行
But how long do I have to do this for? Minimum?
不過這個項目我要跟多久? 最短多久?
Six weeks, or we'll be sued.
六個星期 不然他們會告我們
I know we never talked about this.
我們從沒聊過這個項目吧
Yeah, we did. For real.
不 我們聊過 真的聊過
He starts tomorrow.
他明天就來上班了