Good news, I found a size eight in navy.
好消息 我找到了一件海軍藍的八號的
No, you are right.
不 你說得對
That package should have arrived by now.
包裹本應該現在就到了
Let me track that for you.
我來為您追蹤下包裹
Yep, these pants are awesome if you have hips.
沒錯 如果您有翹臀的話這褲子會非常美
Super slimming.
非常顯瘦
Okay, let me just review this with you.
好的 我來和您復述一下...
You have six bridesmaids.
您有六位伴娘
You ordered six of the silk chiffon Antoinette dresses in pink.
您訂了六件粉色的雪紡禮服裙
The wedding is in three days,
婚禮在三天以后
and the dresses just arrived all in charcoal gray,
而您收到的全部是灰色的禮服裙
which we don't even sell, so that is a bit of a mystery.
而我們根本沒有賣灰色的禮服裙 這事有點玄
Okay, here's what we're gonna do about this.
好的 我們這樣來解決
I am gonna call the vendor and have this fixed today. I will personally see the dresses before they are Fed Exed,
我會打給供應商并且今天解決好這件事,在快遞裙子之前
and I promise you they will be at your front door by 9:00 a.m. Friday, okay?
我保證在周五上午9:00前您會在家門前看到裙子 好嗎?
You know what, let me give you my cell just in case,
這樣吧 我把我的電話號碼給您 以防萬一
718-555-0199.
是718-555-0199
Oh, thank you so much for your patience,
哦 非常感謝您的耐心詢問
and I am gonna refund you back all your money. It's the...
我們將會退還所有款項 實在是...
Yes.
是的 不...
Okay, hey, you check this one off your list, okay?
好吧 嘿 您可以把這件事從待辦事項上面劃掉了 好嗎?
This is done.
就這么定了
And, Rachel, have a great wedding.
瑞秋 祝您有個美妙的婚禮
Oh, my God, how did that happen?
天啊 這都怎么回事兒?
Jules?
茱兒?
I know, I know, I'm late for something.
我知道 我知道 我又有什么事遲了
Yeah, everything.
沒錯 是所有的事
You see why I take customer service calls?
你知道我為什么接客服電話嗎?
I mean, it's so good. You learn so much.
我是說 這很棒 你可以學到很多東西
Okay, what's up? What am I doing?
好吧 怎么了? 要我做什么?
Okay, Cameron was waiting for you, but had another meeting.
卡梅倫本來在等你 但他還有另外一場會議
He said he'll be back at 2:00.
他說他兩點會回來
Um, everyone needs you to sign off
所有人都需要你簽字
on tomorrow's homepage. Right.
確認明天的主頁 好吧
And your 11:00 is in the big conference room.
還有約在11點的客人在大會議室
So is your 11:10. Finance needs you,
11點10分的也在 財務部門有事找你
and I guess you e-mailed a bunch of people
還有我記得你今天凌晨四點給一堆人
at 4:00 a.m. about something?
發了郵件說了什么事?
Oh, good, I forgot about that.
太棒了 我都忘了這事兒
I want to figure out a way for friends
我想要創建一種能讓朋友們
to shop together online.
在網上一起購物的方式
Make it less of an alone thing.
讓網購不再是一件孤獨的事
E-mail me that idea, will you?
把這主意郵件發給我 好嗎?
Yeah, I like that.
沒問題 我很樂意
Um, is now a good time to call your mom back?
呃 現在方便給你母親回電話嗎?
Dude, I'm on a bike. Happy birthday!
伙計 我在騎車呢 生日快樂
Oh!
哦
Oh, what a mess...
簡直亂七八糟...
This is the middle of the office. Don't do...
這可是辦公室正中間 別... 別...
Don't put that...
別放那兒...