Seniors, be an intern.
老人家 來當實習生吧
Ben,I thought that was you. Hi.
本我一眼就看到你了 嗨
Hey. What'd you find?
嘿 你在看什么呢?
I think an Internet place is looking for senior interns.
我想這是某個網絡公司在招老年實習生
Am I reading this right? Let me see.
我沒理解錯吧? 我來看看
Applicants must be over 65 years of age,
申請者必須年滿65周歲...
have organizational skills,
有組織能力
a genuine interest in e-commerce, whatever that is,
對電子商務有興趣管它是什么...
and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
并且要干勁十足
AboutTheFit.com,
合身靚衣網
isn't that the outfit that was...
不就是那個...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
沒錯 沒錯 沒錯
They bought one of those old factories in Red Hook.
他們買下了紅鉤區的一間舊工廠
My daughter says they sell clothes on the Internet.
我女兒說他們是在網上賣衣服的
How that works, I have no idea.
他們是怎么運作的 我完全沒概念
Well, you have to upload the application.
你需要上傳你的申請
That could be challenging. Listen to this,
這會很有挑戰的 聽聽這個...
Cover letters are so old-fashioned.
求職信太老掉牙了
Show us who you are with a cover-letter video.
發一段求職視頻 告訴我們你是誰
Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo
將你的視頻上傳到YouTube或者Vimeo
using .mov, .avi, or a .mpg file.
需要用mov avi或者mpg格式
We look forward to meeting you.
我們期待著您
Well, I guess that's meeting me.
好吧 我覺得他們要找的就是我
I swear I don't even know what language that was.
我發誓我都不知道他們說的是哪種語言
What are you doing tonight, Ben?
你今晚打算做什么 本?
A frozen lasagna?
速凍千層面?
I could make a little salad, turn it into a dinner for two,
我可以做一點沙拉 把這個變成兩人餐
like we did that time and never did again.
就像我上次做的那樣 后來都沒再做了
You know that was over five months ago?
你知道上次已經是五個月前的事了吧?
Oh, yeah. No, no, we gotta do that again, for sure,
是的 當然 我們會再一起吃飯的 沒問題
but okay if we take a rain check?
但是改天再聚如何?
You're awful cute, you know that?
你實在是太可愛了 你知道嗎?
No, I didn't.
不 我不可愛
Well, it's true, you are. So I'll see you.
是真的 你真可愛 那就再見吧
Don't take too long, doll.
別讓我等太久 帥哥
You're not getting any younger.
你已經不年輕了
I know, I know, I know. All right.
我懂 我懂 我懂 好吧
So here I am, applying to be one of your interns
您好 我想要申請成為你們的實習生
because the more I think about this idea,
因為我越是考慮
the more tremendous I think it is.
越覺得這件事意義重大
I love the idea of having a place I can go every day.
我很喜歡每天都有要去的地方
I want the connection, the excitement.
我想要與人交往 想要體驗刺激的事物
I wanna be challenged,
我想接受挑戰
and I guess I might even wanna be needed.
我覺得我大概想被人需要
The tech stuff might take a bit to figure out.
高科技的東西我只懂得一點
I had to call my 9-year-old grandson
我不得不打電話給我九歲的孫子
just to find out what a USB connector was.
只為了搞清楚USB接口是什么
But I'll get there. Eager to learn.
但是我會弄明白的 我很樂意學習
Also, I want you to know
同時 我希望你知道
I've been a company man all my life.
我畢生都致力于公司的工作
I'm loyal, I'm trustworthy, and I'm good in a crisis.
我很忠誠 也很可靠 并且很擅長處理危機
And I love that you're right here in Brooklyn.
而且我很高興你們恰好設址在布魯克林
I've lived here all my life, and lately I feel
我一生都住在這里 最近我覺得
I may not be hip enough to live in Brooklyn, so this could help with that, too.
我對這里并不熟悉 所以這份工作也能讓我更加熟悉布魯克林
I read once, musicians don't retire.
我曾經讀到過 音樂家從不退休
They stop when there's no more music in them.
當他們心中無音樂時 他們便停下腳步
Well, I still have music in me,
我的心中仍有音樂
absolutely positive about that.
這一點我毫無疑問