Mr Summerson.
下一個是薩默森先生
Right.
好
Undescended testicle.
隱睪癥
Right.
好
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Hmm?
嗯?
Talk to John.
再跟約翰說說
I've tried talking to him. He made his position quite clear.
我試過了 他態度很明確
Just relax, Mr Summerson.
放松就好 薩默森先生
What did he say?
他怎么說的?
F...Cough.
滾...咳
Oh, dear.
老天爺
Hi?
喂?
Mrs Reeves. Thrush.
里維斯太太 真菌性陰道炎
Right.
好
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事?
Yes. Molly...
沒錯 茉莉...
Yes?
嗯?
Would you...?
你愿意...
Would you like to.....Solve crimes? Have dinner?
你愿意和我....一起破案嗎?一起用晚餐?
Um...
哦...
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Mrs Reeves.
不用不好意思 里維斯太太
It's very common, but I'm recommending a course of...
這病很常見 我推薦一療程的...
Monkey glands, but enough about Professor Presbury.
猴腺液,別提普萊斯伯利教授了
Tell us more about your case, Mr Harcourt.
接著說你的案子,哈考特先生
You sure about this?
你真確定?
Absolutely.
完全確定
Should I be making notes?
要我記筆記嗎?
If it makes you feel better.
你想記就記吧
That's what John says he does. So if I'm being John...
約翰說他喜歡記 。我作為替補約翰...
You're not being John, you're being yourself.
你不是替補約翰 你就是你自己
Well, absolutely no one should have been able to empty that bank account other than myself and Helen.
能提空那個賬戶的。只有我自己和海倫。
Why didn't you assume it was your wife?
怎么不懷疑你妻子?
Because I've always had total faith in her.
因為我絕對信任她。
No, it's because YOU emptied it.
不 因為就是你提空了賬戶。
Weight-loss, hair dye, Botox, affair.
減肥,染發,肉毒桿菌,你有外遇
Lawyer. Next!
律師名片,下一個!
This is Mr Blake. Piles.
這是布雷克先生 痔瘡
Mr Blake, hi.
布雷克先生,你好
And your pen-pal's emails just stopped, did they?
你的網友就這么斷了聯系 對嗎?
And you really thought he was the one, didn't you?
你真以為他是你真命天子 對嗎?
The love of your life?
一生摯愛?
Stepfather posing as on-line boyfriend.
繼父裝成網上男友
What?
什么?
Breaks it off, breaks her heart.
分手,害她心碎
She swears off relationships, stays at home.
她發誓放棄情愛 待在家里
He still has her wage coming in.
他就能繼續用她的收入了
Mr Windibank, you have been a complete and utter...
溫迪班克先生 你這個不折不扣的...
Piss pot.
尿罐
It's nothing to worry about, just a small infection, by the sound of it.
完全不必擔心聽起來只是有點感染
Dr Verner is your usual GP, yes?
你平時都看弗納醫生 對嗎?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He looked after me man and boy.
對對對 從小都是他看