I run a little shop just on the corner of Church Street. Magazines and DVDs.
我在教堂街角開了家小店 賣雜志 影碟
I've brought along a few little beauties that might interest you...
我?guī)Я它c好東西過來 你可能會喜歡...
Tree Worshippers. Oh, that's a corker. It's very saucy. And British Birds.
樹木崇拜者 這個可帶感 特別有料 還有英國鳥事兒
Same sort of thing.
一樣正點
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了 謝謝
The Holy War.
圣戰(zhàn)
Sounds a bit dry, I know,
聽名字不咋地 我知道
but there's a nun with all these holes in her habit...
但里面那個修女 袍子全是洞...
Jesus! Sherlock.
老天爺 夏洛克
What?
什么?
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
Have you come to torment me?
你是來折騰我的嗎?
What are you talking about?
你說啥捏?
What are you talking...?
你說啥...?
What, do you think I'm going to be fooled by this bloody beard?!
怎么 這破胡子就想騙過我?
You're crazy! No, no, no, no, no.
你瘋了 別別別 別這樣
It's not as good as your French!
還沒你的法國腔裝得像
Not as good as your French.
還沒法國腔裝得像
It's not even a good disguise, Sherlock!
化妝都這么爛 夏洛克
Where did you get it from, a bloody joke shop...?!
這都哪買的 惡搞商店?
Oh, my God!
老天啊
I, I am so sorry.
我 我真是太對不起了
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Please...
別緊張...
It's fine.
一切正常
This one's got us all baffled.
這案子把我們都難倒了
I don't doubt it.
毫無疑問
What is it?
怎么了?
You're onto something, aren't you?
你在找什么 對不對?
Maybe.
也許
Shut up, John.
閉嘴 約翰
What?
什么?
Hmm?
嗯?
Nothing.
沒什么
Hello.
喂
Hmm.
嗯
Are you sure?
你確定?
I'm sure.
我確定
OK.
好
I'm late for Cath. I'll see you later.
我約凱絲快遲到了 回頭見
Bye.
再見
Bye.
再見