You said he was anxious?
你說他焦慮?
The bobble on the left side has been badly chewed,
左邊的絨球被咬得一塌糊涂
which shows he's a man of a nervous disposition, but...
這表明他容易緊張 不過...
But also a creature of habit, cos he hasn't chewed the bobble on the right.
也表明他墨守成規 因為他沒咬過右邊的絨球
Precisely.
正是
A sniff of the offending bobble tells us all we need to know about the state of his breath.
聞聞那個臭烘烘的絨球就知道他口氣如何了
Brilliant!
精彩
Elementary.
基本演繹法
But you've missed his isolation.
但你漏了孤家寡人
I don't see it.
我沒看出來
Plain as day.
明擺著的
Where?
哪里?
There for all to see.
是個人都能看出來
Tell me.
告訴我
Plain as the nose on your...
就在你鼻子底下...
Tell me!
告訴我!
Well, anybody who wears a hat as stupid as this isn't in the habit of hanging around other people, is he?
好吧 戴這么蠢帽子的人肯定不太跟人打交道 不是嗎?
Not at all. Maybe he just doesn't mind being different.
哪里 也許他只是不介意與眾不同
He doesn't necessarily have to be isolated.
并不一定孤家寡人
Exactly.
正是如此
I'm sorry?
你說什么?
He's different, so what? Why would he mind?
他與眾不同 那又怎樣? 他干嘛要介意呢?
You're quite right.
你說得很對
Why would anyone mind?
誰會介意這種事呢?
I am not lonely, Sherlock.
我不孤獨 夏洛克
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Yes. Back to work, if you don't mind.
對 該回去工作了 請別介意
Good morning.
早安
Right, back to work.
對啊 回去工作