日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 永遠的北極熊 > 正文

永遠的北極熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:放棄

來源:可可英語 編輯:shaun ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

And I don't want to give up. I don't.

我不想放棄 不想

But I can't. What?

但是我不能 什么

Did you even... did you even...

你有...你有...

I mean, did you even try finding a job when you were here?

我是說 你有試過在這 找份工作嗎

永遠的北極熊02.jpg

Or was that all just part of your plan?

或者說那只是你計劃的一部分

My plan was I would... l would come back right after school,

我的計劃是上完學后回來

get a job, and maybe we'd stay together and maybe we wouldn't,

找份工作 也許我們在一起 也許不在一起

but we would still be a family and raise the girls together.

但我們依然是一家人 一起養大孩子們

But I can't get a job here. I can't.

但是我無法在這找到工作 找不到

These Boston firms don't want me.

這些波士頓的公司不需要我

Why? Why don't they want you? It's Boston.

為什么 為什么他們不要你 這里是波士頓

They want people like you.

他們需要像你一樣的人

You want a job in Boston? I'll get you a job in Boston.

你想在波士頓工作 我會為你在波士頓找到工作

You look well, Cam. Everything good down your way?

你看起來很好 卡姆 你一切都還好吧

No. Not really, Dickie. No. Sorry to hear that.

不 其實不好 迪克 很遺憾

You know that Maggie's just gotten her MBA?

你知道瑪姬剛拿到了 MBA學位嗎

I heard. Good for her.

我聽說了 對她很有好處

I was just wondering why there isn't a position here for her.

我想知道為什么這里 沒有適合她的職位

It is a family firm, after all.

畢竟這是一個家族企業

Cam, I wish there were a place here.

卡姆 我也希望這里有那樣的位置

But we just don't have that position at the moment.

但是我們暫時 并沒有那樣的位置

So you're telling me that when Dickie Jr and the other one...

你的意思是當小迪克 和另一個...

graduate from college... Sumner. That's my other son.

從大學畢業后...我的另一個兒子叫薩姆納

They're not gonna land here? Goddamnit, Dickie!

他們不會在這上班 天殺的 迪克

I know how this works. You create the position!

我知道這是怎么回事 職位是你說了算的

I have to say, Cam, this is why

卡姆 我得說這就是

we never invite you to the Christmas party.

我們從不邀請你參加 圣誕晚會的原因

I don't give a shit about the Christmas party!

我才不關心什么圣誕晚會

I want you to hire my wife!

我要你雇傭我的妻子

She works 50,000 times harder than any of you!

她比你們任何人都 更努力五萬倍

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

抱歉 我必須請你離開

No! Do you have any idea how hard it is?

不 你知道這有多難嗎

Do you have any idea the sacrifice she makes?

你知道她做出的犧牲嗎

She needs a job here in Boston!

她需要在波士頓找到份工作

Goddamnit! Control yourself!

天殺的 控制你自己

Goddamnit!

該死的

Stop it! Snap out of it!

住手 控制你的情緒

Cam?

卡姆

Cameron?

卡梅倫

Cam?

卡姆

Why are you wet?

你為什么濕透了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 犧牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 犧牲,祭祀,賤

聯想記憶
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 拼音表大全图| 听说 电影| 桐谷| 红岩下的追捕电视剧| 播放凯登克罗斯演的全部影片| kaori全部av作品大全| 南营洞| 舌尖上的中国4| 一路狂奔| 迷夜电影| 都市女孩| 后悔造句二年级| 韩国xxxxxxxxxxxx| 网络流行歌曲2024最火前十名| 邵雨薇为艺术做出贡献的电影有哪些| 白鹭的简介资料| 天注定在线观看| 李洋个人资料照片| 鲁滨逊漂流记阅读笔记| 欧美黑人巨大精品videos| 重温经典节目预告| 敬天法祖| 小米汽车标志图片| 林莉娴| 想要更多| 徐有容| 彭丹丹最惊艳的电影| 姐妹兄弟演员表| 猿球崛起| 国昌| 王子文个人资料| 夫妻最现实的约法三章| 阿妹的诺言| 常乐镇| 罗云熙的新剧《尸语者》哪里能看| 同性gay在线| 打龙袍全集免费观看| spec结| 电车男| 青春校园大尺度床戏| 漂亮主妇电视剧|