Hello? Guess what I just did.
喂 你猜我做了什么
Cam. Honey, it's 5:00 in the morning.
卡姆 親愛的 現在是凌晨五點
I just made your daughter the most incredible skirt.
我給你女兒做了一條 令人驚嘆的裙子
Sparkles, ruffles. Beautiful. That's terrific.
閃閃發光 還有花邊 太美了 那太好了
But you probably should get some sleep.
但你也許該去睡睡覺
But I'm not tired, darling.
但是我不困 親愛的
Cam?
卡姆
Maggie, name one other father in America who's up right now
瑪姬 現在這時候美國 還有哪個父親醒著
sewing a flamenco skirt for their daughter.
正為他的女兒 做弗朗明哥的舞蹈服
Are you taking your lithium?
你吃藥了嗎
Actually, I haven't taken my lithium since you left.
其實 自從你離開后 我就沒再吃藥了
I find that if I take small, steady sips of beer all day,
我發現只要我每天 固定喝一丁點兒啤酒
I stay on an even keel.
我就會很穩定
Hello?
喂
Well? Well? What do you think?
好嗎 好嗎 你覺得怎么樣
It's the most glorious skirt I've ever known.
這是我見過的最美的裙子
Ah! There you go. You look like a... a flamenco mermaid.
就是這樣 你就像一個 跳著弗朗明哥的美人魚
I love you, Daddy.
我愛你 爸爸
Hi.
嗨
Listen to me. What?
聽我說 什么
It's just not healthy.
這樣不健康
You promised you would take your lithium, Cam.
你保證過你會吃藥的 卡姆
Yes, and you promised that you'd love me forever.
是的 你也保證過會永遠愛我
Better or for worse. Excuse me, sir.
不管好壞 打攪一下 先生
But our dress code requires that you wear a tie.
但是我們的著裝要求 需要你打領帶
I'd like to say one thing about lithium, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我對于那藥有話要說
Nobody even knows if it works
沒人知道它們是否有效
or what the longterm effects are on one's body.
或者它們對人的長期效應
The same goes for Haldol, Thorazine and valproic acid
同樣的情況適用于氟哌啶醇 氯丙嗪和丙戊酸
and all the rest of their socalled treatments.
以及所有它們 稱為治療手段的東西
I am nothing more than a guinea pig.
我就像個小白鼠一樣