The girls asleep?
孩子們睡了嗎
Yes, they are.
是的 睡著了
Did Faith show you her skirt?
費瑟給你看了她的裙子嗎
She did.
是的
It's beautiful.
很美
I couldn't get you a job in Boston.
我無法幫你在波士頓找到工作
It's alright.
沒關系
I jumped in the Charles River.
我跳進了查爾斯河
I'm just gonna miss them.
我會想念她們的
I know.
我知道
New York is really dangerous! Where are we going to live?
紐約真的很危險 我們要住哪
I'll find us a very safe neighbourhood.
我會為我們找到很安全的街坊
Where will we go to school? I'm gonna work on that.
我們去哪上學 我會解決的
We can't ride bikes in New York.
在紐約無法騎車
You'll be able to ride your bike when you come up here and visit.
你在來這里看爸爸的時候 就可以騎車了
What about Daddy? Who's going to take care of him?
那么爸爸怎么辦 誰來照顧他
Honey, your daddy can take care of himself.
親愛的 你爸爸能夠照顧自己
Yeah I'll go to movies and...
是的 我會去看電影 然后...
dinner parties.
參加宴會
I'll have escapades.
出軌什么的
I think escapades are an extremely bad idea.
我認為出軌是很壞的想法
If we're not here, he'll drink too much
如果我們不在這 他會喝很多酒
and stop taking care of himself.
不再照顧他自己
That's not true.
不是真的
He'll be lonely without us.
沒有我們他會很孤單的
Well, that is true. Girls.
那倒是真的 孩子們
Taking care of you alone
單是照顧你們
put a lot of pressure on your father.
就讓你們父親很有壓力了
How? We get to school.
怎么會 我們去上學
He drives us anywhere we want.
他開車送我們去我們要去的地方
I have seen more Rrated movies than any of my friends.
我比任何朋友看過的 R級片都要多
He got me the original cast soundtrack of 'Anything Goes'.
他給我弄到了 《萬事成功》的原聲帶