Just, if I take them to New York, they're gonna be
如果帶她們去紐約 她們將會
locked up like house pets in some dark apartment,
像寵物一樣被鎖在 一些黑暗的公寓里
and I won't be home until 8:00 at night, every night.
而我到了晚上八點才能到家 每天都是如此
And I I don't want that for them.
我不想她們如此
They're my babies.
她們是我的寶貝
I know. Our babies.
我知道 是我們的寶貝
Alright, Amelia. Go to goal. Go to goal.
好的 艾米麗婭 射門 射門
Nice shot, Amelia!
好球 艾米麗婭
OK, go for goal. OK, now shoot!
好的 射門 好的 發射
Nice shot, Amelia's friend!
好球 艾米麗婭的朋友
How come your dad always comes to practice?
為什么你爸爸總是來看練習
He's got nothing else to do. Hmm.
他沒別的可做的
Daddy, Annie invited me for a sleepover. Can I go? Please?
爸爸 安妮請我去她家過夜 我能去嗎 拜托了
And Fifi asked me to go with her to the movies.
菲菲請我和她一起去看電影
But I finally convinced Eliot Perkins to let us use his boat.
但是我已經說服艾略特 佩金斯 把他的船借給我們了
I thought we could have a picnic on the river.
我還想著我們在河上野餐呢
It's too late to go out on a boat.
現在坐船太晚了
It's 4:00. I really want to go to Annie's.
已經四點了 我真的很想去安妮家
Maybe Annie wants to take a ride down the river.
也許安妮想去河上兜兜風
Daddy. Serious. She lives in Boston.
爸爸 是真的 她住在波士頓
How many times has she gotten a ride home on a boat?
她坐船回家的機會能有幾次
She takes the T. What about Fifi?
我想她經常如此 那么菲菲呢
Think she'd like to have a nice picnic on a boat?
你覺得她想去船上野餐嗎
Her mom's picking her up in 20 minutes. Please can I go?
她媽媽20分鐘內 就要來接她了 我能去嗎
You'll never find a more beautiful boat
再也沒有比這更好的日子
on a more perfect day to be out on the river!
坐船去河上玩了
Well, I guess I'll just tell the Charles River to go fuck itself.
好吧 我想我只能讓 查爾斯河去見鬼了