He needs a break. Your father needs a break.
他需要休息 你們父親需要休息
When I had the flu, he cut up strawberries and kiwis for me.
當我得了感冒 他為我切草莓和獼猴桃
And he arranged them on a plate like little flowers.
然后在盤子里把它們擺成小花
I did do that. I did that.
我是那么做了 是的
Girls, you'll be able to come and visit Daddy,
孩子們 你們可以來看爸爸
and Daddy will come and visit you.
爸爸也會去看你們
New York is an incredible city.
紐約是個驚人的城市
You're gonna like it.
你們會喜歡的
I promise.
我保證
Can't visit you in New York. Too much speed and noise and
沒法去紐約看你 節奏太快 太吵了
All the people in the streets all night. Uh
街道上整晚都有人
Knocks me off track.
會讓我出軌
I was thinking about that.
我也想過那些
I really do understand why
我很明白為什么
why you don't want to live with me anymore.
為什么你不想再和我生活在一起
I'm a much better father than I was a husband.
比起丈夫我更是個好父親
You know what Faithie told me last night?
你知道費瑟昨晚告訴我什么嗎
What?
什么
"The thing about Daddy"
爸爸的意義
"is that he's always around."
就是他一直在身邊
"He's always there."
他一直在那
I thought that irritated them.
我想那讓她們失望了
I have a plan.
我有個計劃
I take the job and I earn money.
我接受那工作掙錢
The girls stay here with you, and they can ride their bikes
孩子們和你呆在這里 她們可以騎腳踏車
and play with their friends.
和她們的朋友一起玩
But we have to put them in a good private school,
但是我們得把她們送去 一家好的私立學校
where they can be challenged.
讓她們得到鍛煉
I insist on it.
我對此很堅持
Are you sure, Maggie?
你確定嗎 瑪姬