And you would have never known I'd stopped taking it
如果我沒有告訴你的話
if I hadn't... if I hadn't told you.
你絕對不會知道 我已經沒在吃藥了
I'm an idiot. A fucking selfdestructive fuckhead.
我是個白癡 一個該死的自我毀滅的混蛋
You're not. Thank you.
你不是 謝謝你
This is the reason why you have to take responsibility for your condition.
這就是你得為 自己的身體負責的原因
The way you've taken responsibility for your children?
那你對你的孩子 承擔責任的方式呢
That is not fair.
那不公平
I know. I know. I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know how hard it is for you to come home every weekend.
我知道每周末回家 對你來說有多困難
I know. I know. It's not hard to come.
我知道 我知道 來這里不困難
It's hard to leave.
困難的是離開
It's hard to leave and have everybody look at me
困難的是離開 然后所有人看著我
like I'm the worst mother in the world just because
好像我是世界上最壞的母親
I'm looking for a better life for my children.
就因為我想讓自己的孩子 過上更好的生活
Cam, you come from a blueblood family.
卡姆 你是貴族人家出身
When white people live in squalor, they're...
當被人活的很悲慘 他們就...
You're eccentric.
你就很古怪
When black people live in squalor, noone's charmed.
當黑人活的很悲慘 就沒人會關心
Believe me.
相信我
Well, if it's any consolation,
好吧 如果說有什么值得安慰的話
noone seems to be charmed by my squalor either.
也沒有人對我 悲慘的生活感興趣
I haven't made any headway on my bedroom.
我的臥室完全沒有改變
I've decided I'm gonna take the E.F. Hutton job.
我決定要接受E.F.哈頓的工作
In New York.
在紐約
Maggie, I can't keep doing this on my own!
瑪姬 我一個人無法繼續下去
They need you. I need you. I'm not asking... I know.
她們需要你 我需要你 我不是求...我知道
I'm not asking you to. It's time for me to take the girls.
我不是請你那么做 該輪到我照顧女兒們了
You're taking the girls to New York?
你要帶她們去紐約
Yes. What about you and me?
是的 那么你和我呢
What about us?
我們怎么辦
What? No.
什么 不
I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
There's so many things about you that I still love.
你身上還有很多讓我愛的東西
Can I have a Scotch and soda, please?
能給我來杯威士忌蘇打嗎
Cameron.
卡梅倫
Listen to me.
聽我說
I still believe in you.
我依然相信你