No more bets.
買定離手
Cinnamon toast and tea? Yes, please!
肉桂吐司和茶 好耶 我要
Mmm. 32.
三十二
Would anyone like to learn
有人想學
how to make chocolate truffles from scratch?
如何制作巧克力松露嗎
Me!
我
Balls!
蛋蛋
Yah!
哎呀
You know, you and Daddy could go out sometime.
你知道 你和爸爸有時可以出去
We don't need a babysitter. We used to get scared.
我們不需要保姆 我們之前很害怕
But we're not scared anymore.
但現(xiàn)在再也不害怕了
You've gotten so old.
你變的真老了
I don't think I'm black.
我不認為我是黑人
Of course you're black. But I look white.
你當然是黑人 但是我看起來像白人
You're black, sweetie.
你就是黑人 親愛的
Faith looks black. I look like Daddy.
費瑟看起來像黑人 我隨我老爸
That's because you're a mix of both of us.
那是因為你混合了 我們兩人的特點
Nobody thinks I'm black when I tell them.
沒人能看出我是黑人 除非我告訴他們
Amelia, you're black.
艾米麗婭 你是黑人
Your mother is black. So you're black.
你媽媽是黑人 所以你也是黑人
If it makes you feel better, I'll tell people I'm black.
如果這會讓你感覺好點 我會告訴人們我是黑人
Even if they think I'm delusional.
即使他們認為那是我的幻想
That's ridiculous. Of course she's black.
那太可笑了 她當然是黑人
Her mother's black. She's being feisty.
她媽媽就是黑人 她太爭強好勝了
The girls seem good, right? No kidding.
姑娘們看起來很好 對吧 不開玩笑
Last week, Amelia kicked the crap out of the school bully.
上周艾米麗婭把學校里的霸王 打的屁滾尿流
She kicked him so hard in the knee, she put him on crutches.
她用力踢他的膝蓋 把他打的拄拐了
Wow! I was quite proud.
哇 我非常的驕傲
Oh!
噢
You seem good.
你看起來不錯