Oh. Hi, Cam. Going up?
噢 嗨 卡姆 要上樓嗎
I guess so.
我想是吧
You need help folding those? You know...
要幫你拿嗎 實際上
Actually, I forgot something in the laundry room.
我好像把東西忘在洗衣房了
See, girls? The chain's worthless.
看吧 女孩們 鐵鏈沒用的
All it does is provide a false sense of security.
它只不過是給你們一種 錯誤的安全感
And that's the last thing you girls need. Sorry I scared you.
那是你們最不需要的 對不起嚇到你們了
We'll be braver, Daddy. Next time, I promise we'll be braver.
我們會更勇敢 爸爸 下次我保證我們會更勇敢
Put yourselves to bed. I've got a mess to clean up.
上床吧 我還要清理一下房間
That lock was bullshit.
那鎖太爛了
What happened to the Valiant? I didn't I tell you?
那輛勇士怎么了 我沒告訴你
It caught on fire. Oh.
它著火了 噢
I'm depressed. Of course you are.
我很難過 當然了
Your dog ran away, your family gives you
你的狗跑了 你的家人
just barely enough money to live off, and you annoy people.
只給你勉強夠糊口的錢 而且你到處擾民
You're leaving out my haemorrhoids.
你們忘了我的痔瘡
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm meeting Kim, Ali and Thurgood.
我要去見基姆 阿里和瑟古德
Can I come? I guess.
我能去嗎 我想是的
Can I come?
我能去嗎
No! God!
不行 天啊
We are hanging out with our friends!
我們是和我們的朋友出去玩
Why don't you ever bring your friends here?
為什么你不把你的朋友帶家里來
To this shithole? Stop saying that!
來這個鬼地方 別那么說
Daddy, you can't hang out with kids. It's weird.
爸爸 你不能跟孩子們 一起玩 那很奇怪
We need to have our own life, and you need to have yours.
我們需要我們自己的生活 而你需要你自己的生活
How am I supposed to have my own life
如果你們不讓我做任何事
when you won't let me do anything?
我該怎么有自己的生活
Fine! We're hanging out at the picnic tables.
好吧 我們要去 野餐桌那里玩
The death card. Does that mean I'm gonna die?
死神牌 意思是我要死了
Well, we all die sometime.
對了 我們都會死的