Guys get out of there right now.
伙計們,快撤離那里
You've got an army headed your way.
有一隊人馬向你們那邊去了
Brian, get up! Forget it!
布萊恩,快出來,別管芯片了
Tej, we're taking the car.
泰吉,我們要開走這輛車
This is what I do. Y'know what I'm sayin'?
我就是干這一行的,你們都懂我的意思嗎
Letty, Letty, talk to me.
萊蒂,萊蒂,你怎么樣
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Guys I can't hold it. I'm losing the final gate.
伙計們我頂不住了,最后一道門就要關上了
You gotta get out of there.
你們得趕緊離開這里
Tear off the dash!
把面板砸了
Go through it.
仔細找找
Wait, just hold on man.
等下,老兄,有話好好說
Time to unleash the beast.
該把這頭野獸放出去了
Go!
快走
Stay with me, I got you.
跟我走,有我在
Let's get the hell outta here.
我們趕緊離開這里
Dom. Cars don't fly!
多姆,車可不會飛
Cars don't fly!
車不會飛
Shit!
我靠
No brakes!
剎車壞了
What?
什么
No brakes! Shit!
剎車壞了 該死
No!
不
Got it! Get out!
拿到了 快跳出去