Keep your formation! Sheppard, clear one!
保持陣型,謝普特
Brian, leave it!
布萊恩,別管它了
Get down!
趴下
I got you.
我來背你
The God's Eye.
天眼
You didn't really think I was gonna walk in there naked, did you?
你不會以為我就那么赤膊上陣吧
You got hit bad.
你傷得不輕
Look. Toretto.
聽著,多雷托
I know you won't listen to me.
我知道你不會聽我的
You're not gonna wanna hear what I have to say.
你也不會想聽我接下來要說的話
But the truth is...
但事實就是
you really ought to...
你必須要
try that Belgian ale, man.
嘗嘗比利時啤酒,伙計
It's something special.
味道真的很獨特
Belgian ale, huh?
比利時啤酒是嗎
We gotta get you to a hospital.
我們得送你去醫院
No, you're not.
不,不用
I carry my own health insurance.
我隨身帶著我的醫療保險
SOCOM Medics on standby. They're already inbound.
特種作戰部隊的急救人員馬上就到
Pull over, kid.
靠邊停,孩子
Dom, you got to protect Ramsey.
多姆,你一定要保護好拉姆齊
As long as she's alive,
只要她活著
she can lock them out of God's Eye and they know that.
就能用天眼鎖定敵人,而他們心里也清楚
That means, they're not gonna stop coming until they've got her.
這就意味著,不找到她,他們是不會善罷甘休的
And this time when they come...
而當他們找到你們的時候
They're gonna come with everything they've got.
他們會不惜一切代價的
I'm not leaving you.
我不會丟下你的
You're not.
你沒有
I'm leaving you.
是我要丟下你們
Go now, Dom.
快走吧,多姆