A war is coming to us whether we like it or not.
不管我們喜不喜歡,一場大戰就要來了
But if a war's coming...
大戰一旦到來
We're gonna face them on the streets we know best.
街道就是我們最得心應手的戰場
I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man.
我全力支持,但這太瘋狂了
We got mercenaries with some real heat on us.
那些雇傭兵來勢兇猛
I mean I ain't scared of nothing but...
我不是在害怕,只是
..I don't even have a gun.
我連把槍都沒有
Gun?
還要槍
We got a whole city.
我們擁有整座城市
And we may have more than that.
而且還不止這些
If they use God's Eye it will tap the cameras around to find our location.
如果他們啟用天眼它就會利用鏡頭找到我們的位置
Which means we could plant a virus.
這樣我們就可以植入病毒
And then break in when they access it.
他們一旦接入我們就能黑進去
So you're talking about hacking my hacking device.
你是在說要攻擊我的黑客設備
That's brilliant.
真聰明
Yeah, but there's one problem.
是啊,但還有個問題
The signal strength.
就是信號的強度
We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two mile range.
他們要在兩英里范圍之內我們才能開始攻擊他們的系統
That's really close. Close?
那距離很近啊? 近?
These guys are military.
那些人都是軍人
If they're within two miles of us, we already dead.
如果他們在兩英里之內,我們早就死定了
I don't know about y'all,
我不知道你們怎么想
but I didn't really plan on dying today.
但我可不打算今天就死
Only one way to stay alive.
活命的話只有一個方法
We play keepaway with Ramsey.
我們拿拉姆齊當誘餌
What?
什么
They can't hit us if we keep moving.
我們一直移動的話他們就攻擊不了我們
And I'll take Shaw.
我來對付肖
So basically we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?
這么說我們是在玩聲東擊西,對吧
Why does it feel like I'm not gonna see you again?
為什么我預感到我們不會再見面了呢
I'll come back for that.
我會回來取這個的
Promise?
你保證嗎
Promise.
一言為定
Brian, are you okay?
布萊恩,你沒事吧
Mia? Listen to me.
米婭,聽我說
Something's about to go down.
一場大戰即將來臨
If you don't hear from me in 24 hours...
如果二十四小時后沒有我的消息
I need you to take Jack and move on.
我要你帶著杰克,好好生活下去
You understand?
明白嗎
You understand what I'm saying?
你知道我在說什么嗎
No I can't do that, Brian.
不,我做不到,布萊恩
No, I can't.
我做不到
We're gonna have another baby.
我們就要有第二個孩子了
It's a little girl.
是個小女孩
And she's going to need her father. So you have to finish what you're doing... and you have to come home to her.
她需要父親所以你要完成任務要回家,回到她身邊
You have to come home to us.
為了我們,你一定要回來
I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.
抱歉我之前沒有告訴你
I was scared you'd be disappointed with domestic life.
我害怕你對家庭生活感到失望
You know the best decision I ever made was stepping into that store... buying that first sandwich.
你知道,我這輩子做過最正確的決定就是走進那家店買了第一份三明治
It was such a bad sandwich.
那個三明治真的很難吃
I know.
我知道
But I ate a lot of 'em.
但我還是吃了很多份
I love you, Mia?
我愛你,米婭
Don't do that.
別這么說
What?
怎么了
The way you said it. It's like goodbye. Say something else.
你說得好像是在告別 說點其他的
Okay. Kiss Jack for me.
好吧,幫我親親杰克
I will.
我會的
I love you, Brian.
我愛你,布萊恩
I love you, Mia?
我愛你,米婭