I think we lost the chopper.
我們好像甩掉直升機了
I think we got bigger problems than that!
但我想我們有個更大的麻煩
Oh, my God.
噢,天吶
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Going old school!
老把戲
It's coming back around!
它又追上來了
The predator's back on 'em.
獵食者已重新鎖定他們
Ready missiles!
準備發射導彈
Roger that.
收到
Fire!
發射
Shit!
該死
I need a lateral.
我需要轉移
Rom, where are you?
羅曼,你在哪兒
Running back! Charging in.
正往回趕,馬上就到
Meet me on Third and Spring.
在第三大道和春泉大道交叉口會合
You got it!
收到
I'm halfway there.
還剩一半了
Grab your computer and get in the window!
拿著電腦從窗戶爬出去
Why? Do it, now!
為什么 照做,快
You gotta go! Right now!
快走,就現在
Fire!
發射
No!
不
He made it!
他沒事
Can't believe we pullled that off!
真不敢相信我們做到了