Thank you, Riley.
謝謝你。萊莉。
I know it can be tough moving to a new place. But we are happy to have you here.
我知道融入新的環境很不容易,但我們很歡迎你的到來。
Alright everyone. Get out your history books. And turn to chapter 7.
好了。同學們,拿出你們的歷史書,翻到第七章。
Can I say that curse word now?
我現在能罵人了嗎?
Oh no. 1,2,3, okay.
哦不。一,二,三。好了。
Not enough. What?
還好沒事。怎么了?
Where are we?
我們是在哪兒。
Long term memory? Wait.
長期記憶區嗎?等等。
Goofball Island?
淘氣島怎么了?
Riley's islands of personality, they're all down.
萊莉的性格島,它們都熄滅了。
Oh, this is bad.
噢,這太糟了。
We...We can fix this.
我們...我們可以解決這個問題。
We just have to get back to Headquarters, plug the core memories in and Riley will be back to normal.
我們只要先回到大腦總部把這些核心記憶球放回去,萊莉就能恢復正常了。
Oh. Riley has no core memories.
噢,萊莉失去了核心記憶球。
No personality islands and no...Oh.
失去了性格島,也失去了... 噢。
What? What is it?
什么?你說什么!
You You're not in Headquarters.
也就失去了你。你不在大腦總部。
Without you, Riley can't be happy.
沒有了你,萊莉就沒辦法開心起來了。
We got to get you back up there.
我們得把你送回總部。
I'm coming, Riley.
我來了,萊莉。