Well, that was a disaster.
這明明就闖禍了。
Come. Fly with me, criancinha.
來吧。我帶你飛,寶貝。
We're gonna walk out there, on that?
我們要從這走到對面去嗎?
It's the quickest way back.
這是回去最快的路。
But it's right over the Memory Dump.
但是下面就是記憶垃圾場。
If we fall, we'll be forgotten forever.
要是我們掉下去了,我們就永遠被忘掉了。
We have to do this for Riley.
我們這么做都是為了萊莉。
Just follow my footsteps.
跟著我走就行了。
Not that high. It's totally...
沒有想象的那么高,完全是...
Hey.
嘿。
So...Things got a little out of hand downstairs.
呃...剛剛在樓下場面有點失控。
You wanna talk about it?
你想談一談嗎?
Come on. Where's my happy girl?
打起精神來,我快樂的小寶貝呢?
Monkey. Woo-hoo.
猴子。嗚呼嗚呼。
Whoa! He's trying to start up Goofball.
哇,他在嘗試讓笨笨島重新運轉。
Come on. Hoo-Haa.
打起精神來。呼哈呼哈。