I get it. You need some alone time.
我知道了,你需要點獨處的時間。
And we'll talk later.
我們待會再聊吧。
We have a major problem.
我們碰上大麻煩了。
Oh, Joy. Where are you?
噢,樂樂你在哪兒?
We lost Goofball Island.
我們失去了淘氣島。
That means she can lose Friendship and Hockey and Honesty and Family.
這意味著她也可能失去友誼、冰球、誠實,還有家庭島。
You can fixed this. Right, Joy?
你可以搞定這一切的,對不對,樂樂?
I...I don't know.
我... 我不知道。
Oh.
噢。
But we have to try.
但我們要試一試。
Okay, come on.
好的,來吧。
Riley's gone to sleep. Oh.
萊莉要睡著了。噢。
Which is a good thing if...When you think about it.
這樣也許是件好事,你想想看。
Because nothing else bad can happen when she's asleep.
她一睡著就沒有什么壞事打擾她了。
We'll be back to Headquarters before she wakes up.
我們要在她醒來前到達總部。
We'll just go across Friendship Island.
我們只需要跨過友誼島。
Oh, we'll never make it.
天哪。我們做不到的。
No-no-no...Don't obsess over the way of life's problems.
不不不...別被生活上的一點小困難打倒。
Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
還記得那部狗死了的喜劇嗎?
Oh Sadness. We don't have time for this.
噢,憂憂,我們已經快沒時間了。
We'll just have to go around.
我們得四處走走。
Take the scenic route.
按觀光路線走吧。
Wait, Joy, you can get lost in there.
等等,樂樂你會在那迷路的。
Think positive.
樂觀一點。
Okay.
好吧。
I'm positive you will get lost in there.
我肯定你會在那迷路的。
That's long term memory.
那是長期記憶。
An endless swarm of corridors and shelves.
無盡的走廊和記憶架子。
I read about it in the manuals.
我在手冊里讀到過。
The manuals? The manuals. You read the manuals?
手冊?手冊。你讀過手冊?
Yeah.
是的。
So you know the way back to headquarters.
那么你知道回總部的路。
I guess.
我猜是的。
Woo-Hnn!
太好了!