You are my map.
你就是我的地圖。
Let's go. Lead on, my map.
出發吧。你帶路,活地圖。
Show me where we're going.
告訴我咱們現在去哪。
Okay, only...I'm too sad to walk...Just give me a few hours to...
好吧,只是...我難過得走不動路...給我幾小時讓我...
Which way, left?
哪條路,左邊?
Right.
是的。(左邊。)
No, I mean go left. I said left was right like correct.
不,我的意思是往左走,左邊的路是對的。
Okay.
好吧。
This actually feels kind of nice.
這樣感覺還挺好的。
Okay, here we go.
好了,出發。
We'll be back to Headquarters before morning.
我們能在天亮前回到總部。
We can do it. This will be easy!
我們能做到的。這很容易!
This is working.
這方法很管用。
This is not working.
這方法不管用。
Are we getting close?
我們要到了嗎?
Yeah. Just another right.
是的,再往右。
And a left. And then another left.
往左,然后再往左走。
Are you sure you know where we're going?
你真的知道我們要去哪嗎?
Cause we seem to be walking away from Headquarters.
感覺我們離總部越來越遠了。
Oh. Riley's awake.
噢,萊莉醒了。
Oh. Oh. uh.
啊,呃。
Don't. Don't touch, remember?
別,別碰。記得嗎?
If you touch them, they stay sad.
如果你碰到它們,它們就變成悲傷的了。
Oh. Sorry. I...I won't.
哦,抱歉。我...我不碰。
Starting now.
從現在開始。
I can't take much more of this.
我快要受不了了。
Forget them!
忘記它們!
Mind workers.
記憶工。
But, Joy, we're almost...oh.
但是樂樂,我們馬上就要... 噢。
Phone numbers. We don't need all these.
電話號碼,我們不需要都記住它。
They're in her phone.
它們在她的手機里有。
Just forget all that, please. Excuse me. Hi.
那就把它們都忘掉。打擾了,你們好。
Forget it.
忘記它。