See. You're a pro at this.
看,你簡直就是做這個的專家。
Isn't this fun?
是不是很有趣?
No.
并沒有。
Atta girl.
做得真好。
Alright everyone, fresh start.
好啦,各位。新的開始。
We're going to have a good day which will turn into a good week, which will turn into a good year, which will turn into a good life!
我們將會過美好的一天,然后變成美好的一周再變成美好的一年,最終實現美好的一生!
So, big day.
今天是大日子噢。
New school. New friends.
新學校,新朋友。
I know. I'm kind of nervous but I'm mostly excited.
我知道。我有點兒緊張,不過主要是興奮。
How do I look? Do you like my quote?
我看起來怎么樣?你喜歡我的打扮嗎?
Very cute.
很可愛。
You gonna be okay.
會沒事的。
You want us to walk with you?
你想我們送你上學嗎?
Mom and Dad, with us in public. No, thank you.
爸媽送我去上學,還是免了吧。
Yup, I'm on it.
對,我來搞定。
Nope, I'm fine.
不用啦。我可以的。
Bye Mom. Bye Dad.
再見媽媽,再見爸爸。
Have a good day in school, monkey.
小猴子,祝你在學校里過得愉快呀!
Have a great day, sweetheart.
甜心,祝你有美好的一天。
Are you sure we want to do this?
你確定我們要這么做?
In we go.
前進。
Okay, going in. Yes.
好的,前進。沒錯。
Okay. We've got a group of cool girls at 2 o'clock.
兩點鐘方向有一群酷女生。
How do you know?
你怎么判斷出來的?
Double ears pierce. Infinity scarf.
雙耳洞,圍脖。
Whoa. Is she wearing eye shadow?
哇。她擦了眼影了嗎?
Yeah. We want to be friends with them.
是呀。我們想跟她們交朋友。
Let's go talk to them.
我們去跟她們說說話吧。
Are you kidding.
你開什么玩笑。
We're not talking to them. We want them to like us.
我們才不會主動跟她們說話,要等她們來找我。
Oh...yeah. Wait. What?
噢... 沒錯。等等,什么?
Almost finished with the potential disasters.
潛在災難的列表差不多完成啦。
Worst scenario is either quicksands, spontaneous combustion or getting called on by the teacher.
最壞的可能是流沙和自燃,或者被老師點名回答問題。
As long as none of those happens...
只要這些情況不出現...
Okay, everybody. We have a new student in class today.
好啦,各位。今天我們班上來了位新同學。
Are you kidding me! Out of the days! This is not happening!
開什么玩笑!怎么偏偏在今天!這不是真的!
Riley, would you like to tell us something about yourself?
萊莉,你能向我們介紹一下你自己嗎?
No! Pretend we can't speak English.
不要!快點假裝我們不會說英文。
Don't worry. I got this.
不用擔心。放著我來。