Where's Dad?
爸爸呢?
On the phone.
在講電話。
This new adventure is keeping him pretty busy.
這里的新生活讓他非常忙碌。
I rest my case.
我的話講完了。
Now, for a few well place withering scowls.
現在是時候做點事情擊退憂愁了。
I guess all I really want to say is thank you.
其是我想說的是謝謝你。
You know. Through all these confusion you stayed...Well, you stayed our happy girl.
在這一段時間的混亂中,你一直...一直是我們的開心果。
Your Dad is under a lot of pressure.
爸爸現在的壓力非常大。
But, if you and I can keep smiling, it would be a big help.
但是如果我們能一直這么樂觀能給他減輕很多負擔。
We can do that for him. Right?
我們能做得到。對吧?
Well.
好吧。
Well
好吧。
Yeah. Sure.
當然可以。
What did we do to deserve you.
你就是我們這輩子的福氣。
Sweet dreams.
好夢。
Good night.
晚安。
Well. You can't argue with Mom.
好吧。你不能和媽媽作對。
Happy it is.
走快樂路線吧。
Can't argue with Mom, that's true.
不能和媽媽作對。這是真理。
Team Happy. Sounds great.
快樂小分隊。聽起來不錯
Totally behind you, Joy.
我們支持你,樂樂。
Looks like we're going into REM.
我們要到快速眼動期了。
I've got dream duty so I'll take care of sending these to long term.
今天輪到我夢境值日,我把它們送去長期記憶。
Great day today, guys.
今天做得不錯,伙伴們。
All is well, team Happy.
事事順利,快樂小分隊。
Alright. What's on tonight, dream production?
今晚要生產什么夢呢?
Now. This is it. The new place.
就是這里啦。我們的新家。
Come live with me, Riley.
萊莉,來跟我一起住吧。
Somebody ordered a broccoli pizza.
有人點了個西蘭花披薩。
Eat me, I'm organic.
快來吃我,我是有機食品。
Now. Who is in charge of programming down there?
是誰在下面負責編寫這個夢啊?
I know I'm not suppose to do this. But......
我知道我不應該這么做。但是......
We are not going to end the day like this.
這一天不能就這樣結束。
Don't you worry.
不用擔心。
I'm going to make sure that tomorrow is another great day.
我會確保明天又是美好的一天。
I promise.
我保證。