Rain. Rain is my favorite too!
下雨,下雨也是我最喜歡的!
We can stomp around the puddles You know. There's cool umbrellas, lightning storms.
我們能四處踩水坑,還有很酷的雨傘,雷雨。
More like when the rain went south and bad, that makes our shoe soggy.
我想到的則是往南飄的瓢潑大雨,我鞋子都濕透了。
And we get all cold, shivery and everything starts feeling droopy.
冷得發抖,感覺好疲倦。
Oh. Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
噢,嘿。放松點。
Why are you crying?
你為什么哭呀?
It's...It's really the opposite of what we're going for here.
這和我們要做的事正好相反呀。

Crying helps me slow down and not obsessive worried of life's problems.
哭泣能幫助我慢下來不被生活的逆境所壓垮。
You know what? Let's think about something else.
我們還是想想別的吧。不如讀讀思維手冊吧?
How about we read some mind manuals. Sounds fun.
感覺挺有意思的。
I've read most of them.
大部分我都讀過了。
Well. Have you read this one. This seem interesting.
你讀過這本了嗎?好像挺有趣的。
Long term memory retrieval. Volume 47.
長期記憶恢復,第四十七冊。
No.
不要。
Woo. A real page turner.
哇。真是讓人愛不釋手呢。
Long term memory data selection via channel sober be.
通過清醒的渠道選擇長期記憶數據。
See. Fun already.
看,馬上就有趣起來了!
Oh, you lucky dog.
噢,你真幸運呀。
You're reading these cool things, I got to go work. Life is so unfair.
你讀這些有趣的東西的時候我卻得去工作。生活真是不公平呀。
What can we do. We only got capital that'll last a month maybe two.
怎么辦,我們目前的資金只夠運營一兩個月。
If we can't find investors by then, we're gonna have to lay people off.
如果在那之前不能找到投資人我們只能炒人了。
Mom. Dad. Come kiss me good night.
爸,媽,給我個晚安吻呀。
I know. I know. We got to land this, okay.
我知道,我知道。我們會搞定這個的。
Did you hear Dad? He sounded really upset.
你們聽到爸爸說的話了嗎?他聽起來很不安。