What was that? Was it a bear?
那是什么?是熊嗎?
It's a bear!
是只熊!
There are no bears in San Francisco.
舊金山沒有熊啦。
I saw a really hairy guy. He looked like a bear.
我見過一個很多毛發的人,他看起來像只熊。
Oh. I'm so jumpy, my nerves are shocked.
噢,我好忐忑,我是神經受到沖擊了。
Ew. I don't wanna hear about your nerves.
我才不要聽有關你的神經的事。
I'll tell you what it is. This move has been a bust.
我來告訴你們這是怎么回事,這次搬家是個錯誤。
That's what I've been telling you guys.
這就是我一直想說的呀。
There're at least 37 things for Riley to be scared of right now.
目前至少有三十七個東西會讓萊莉感到害怕。
This smell alone is enough to make her gag.
單單這個氣味就足夠讓她窒息了。
I can't believe Mom and Dad moved us here.
我真不相信爸媽把家搬到這里。
Look. I get it.You guys have concerns.
我懂啦。你們有一些擔心的地方。
But we've been through worst.
但我們經歷過更糟糕的事。
Tell you what. Let's make a list of all the things Riley should be happy about.
這樣吧,我們來列舉一下能讓萊莉開心的事情。
Fine. Let's see.
好吧,想一想。
This house stinks. Our room stinks.
房子爛透了,房間爛透了。
Pizza is weird here.
比薩很奇怪。
Our friends are back home.
朋友們都在家鄉。
And all our stuff is in the missing van.
我們的行李都在不見了的貨車里。
Oh, come on.
噢,別這樣。
It could be worse.
事情本可能更糟糕呢。
Yeah, Joy. We could be lying on a dirty floor. In a bag.
你說得對,樂樂。我們沒有在臟兮兮的地板上睡睡袋就已經很不錯了。
Okay, I admit it.
好吧,我承認。
We had a rough start. But think of all the good things that...
這個開始不大好。但想一想那些好事情...
No, Joy.
不,樂樂。
There is absolutely no reason for Riley to be happy right now.
這個時候萊莉根本沒有理由開心。
Let us handle this.
讓我們來處理這件事好了。
I say we skip school tomorrow and lock ourselves in the bedroom.
我建議明天翹課把自己鎖在房間里。
We have no clean clothes.
我們沒有干凈的衣服。
I mean no one should see it.
這可不能讓別人看到。
And we could cry until we can't breathe.
我們可以哭到窒息。
We should lock the door and scream the curse word we know. It's a good one.
我們應該鎖住門喊我們會的臟話,真是個好主意。
Now, hold on. Look. We all have our off days. You know...
等等。我們都有不如意的日子。
Hi, honey.
嗨,親愛的。
The Mom bad news Train is pulling in.
專門運送壞消息的老媽號火車即將到站。
Still no moving van.
搬家貨車還是沒到。
Now they're saying it won't be here till Tuesday.
現在他們說要星期二才能到。
Can you believe it.
真是難以置信。