原聲文本:
Hungry?
肚子餓了嗎
Pepperoni, olives... and jalapenos.
意大利辣香腸,橄欖...還有墨西哥辣椒
Just like you like it.
我想你應該會喜歡
Thank you.
謝謝
You were wrong.
你搞錯了
I have been wrong a lot this week.
這周我搞錯了很多事
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你得說得更明確一點
You said that one of things driving you
你說你一直被
to run around out there was that you couldn't help your dad.
不能幫助你爸爸的事困擾著
You can help him.
你可以幫他
We can.
我們可以
We're gonna figure out
我們會找出
who or what killed your mother that night.
那晚殺害你母親的人或東西
And then we're gonna get your father out of prison.
然后讓你爸父親免受牢獄之災
Together.
我們一起
Joe, what I said about you not being my father
喬,之前我說你不是我的父親...
Barry, I know.
巴里,我知道
I know I'm not your father.
我知道我不是你的父親
You're right. You're not.
你說得對,你不是
You're just... the man who kept me fed
你只是...那個讓我吃得飽
and in clothes...
和穿得暖的人...
who sat beside my bed at night until I fell asleep
每晚坐在我床邊等我睡著
because I was afraid of the dark...
因為我怕黑...
helped me with my homework...
教導我寫作業...
you taught me how to drive and shave...
教我如何開車和刮胡子...
and you dropped me off at college.
還把我送去上大學
Sounds a lot like a dad to me.
對于我你做了很多父親會做的事
Every kid dreams of being a superhero.
每個小孩都夢想當超級英雄
Having powers. Saving people.
擁有能力,拯救人類
But no kid thinks about what it's like when you're a hero
但沒有孩子想到當自己是英雄
and you're not saving people.
卻無法拯救人類時會怎樣
Truth is...
事實是...
not much else changes.
其他的都沒怎么改變
You still hurt. You still love.
你還是會痛,你還是會愛
You still wish and hope and fear things.
你還是會許愿期待以及害怕
And you still need people to help you with all of it.
紅色尾跡的新消息,紅色尾跡出現在中城街道上,被紅色尾跡從火災中救出的家庭,紅色尾跡又在中城出現了。