原聲文本:
Remember, Barry. Find the prime.
記住,巴里,找到本體
There's too many of them to fight.
他們人太多了
Barry, you need to isolate the prime.
巴里,你必須要孤立本體
I can't. It's impossible.
我做不到,這根本就不可能
Nothing's impossible, Barry. You taught me that.
一切皆有可能,巴里,你教我的
You can do this.
你做得到
Barry.
巴里
Barry, are you all right?
巴里,你沒事吧
I'm fine.
我沒事
I'm fine.
我沒事
It's done.
結束了
Hang on!
堅持住
No! Don't.
不別
Central city police officials are now confirming
中城警務人員現在確認了
former employee Danton Black—Tried to save him.
前雇員丹東·布萊克——我試圖拯救他
Doesn't sound like he wanted to be saved.
他不想被拯救
Some people, when they break...
有些人,一旦受傷了...
They can't be put together again.
就再也無法復原
Some people heal even stronger.
有些人卻在治愈后更強大
I hope so.
我希望如此
Well, at least Multiplex
至少多元體
won't be able to hurt anyone else.
不能再傷害任何人
Told you I'd come up with a cool name.
我告訴過你我會想到很酷的名字
Yeah, I may be the one in the suit doing all the running...
我也許是那個穿著英雄服奔跑的人...
but when I'm out there helping people,
但當我在外面幫助人
making a difference...
改變世界時
you're all out there with me.
你們與我同在
Finally realized something,
我終于搞明白了一點
we were all struck by that lightning.
我們都被那次的閃電擊中了