原聲文本:
Something out there is saving people.
有什么在救這些人
I thought you were taking journalism,
我以為你想寫的是新聞
not science fiction writing.
不是科幻小說
Ever since I have known you
從我認識你開始
you have believed in the impossible.
你就一直堅信一切皆有可能
What if you were right?
如果你沒有說錯呢
What if you were right about the night that your mom died?
也許你母親去世那晚的事你說的是對的呢
Look, I told you I'm through.
我說了,我不干了
I know, but you need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs
我知道,但你得來一趟尖端科研實驗室
right now.
馬上
Barry, it's okay. It is not okay.
巴里,沒事的。怎么可能沒事
Black is here, and he's just... standing there.
布萊克在這,而他就只是站著
That's not him, is it?
這不是他吧
It's one of his replicates.
這是他的一個復制品
How did you get it?
你們怎么弄到的
I grew him.
我培養出來的
I isolated a sample of Black's blood from you suit
我從你衣服上分離出了布萊克的血樣
to see if I could trigger the in vitro cultivation process
試著能不能觸發體外培養機制
and learn how Black multiplies.
以便研究布萊克的增殖
So I exposed the target cells to a protein gel,
所以我把靶細胞嫁接上了蛋白凝膠
and they began replicating...
結果它們開始自我復制
into that.
成了這樣
Why isn't he...
他為什么
it doing anything?
它為什么不動
We did a brain scan.
我們做了一個大腦掃描
Involuntary motor functions are active, little else.
只有無意識運動機制有活動,別無其他
We think it's acting as a receiver.
我們認為它只是個接受器
The clones are an empty shell without Black.
沒有布萊克,克隆體只是空殼
Shut down the real Black,
只要打倒真的布萊克
and you might shut them all down.
可能就能一次打倒所有克隆體
But how do we know which one's the real Danton Black?
但我們怎么知道哪個是真的丹東·布萊克呢
That occurred to me given your own passing out.
我是因為你自己出現的昏迷才想到的
Black has limits, just like you.
布萊克的能力有限制,就像你一樣
Controlling all of those clones
要控制所有克隆體
must require a tremendous amount of physical strength.
肯定要消耗巨大的體力
So, look for the one showing signs of weakness or fatigue.
所以顯示出疲憊虛弱的跡象的那個
He's the prime.
就是本體
Just a theory...
這只是個理論
but one you might want to put to the test, Mr. Allen.
但你也許愿意實踐一下,艾倫先生
Plus, I whipped up these high-calorie protein bars
還有,我做了這些高卡路里蛋白塊
for you to keep your metabolism up.
以便你能維持新陳代謝
Any more of them?
還有其他的嗎
Nope.
沒了
Why did it start moving?
它怎么突然動了
The prime.
是本體
My guess is, the prime is on the move.
我想應該是本體下了命令
This one heard the summons to battle.
它也收到了戰斗的召喚
And I know where he was summoned to.
而我知道它們正被召喚去哪里
Stagg industries.
斯塔格工業
You should call it in.
那趕緊呼叫警員啊
Police can't fight this.
警方沒法對付此事
What Black's become, like Mardon...
像馬登一樣,布萊克的能力
beyond me.
我應付不了
Maybe way beyond them, too.
警方應該也應付不了
The only person it's not beyond
唯一一個能應付的人