原聲文本:
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Detective, was the gunman apprehended?
警探,持槍人被控制住了嗎
The shooter's whereabouts are unknown at this time.
槍手目前位置尚不明確
We consider him armed and extremely dangerous.
我們認為他持有武器并且極度危險
Thank you. No more questions.
謝謝,問題到此結束
Nice work, Eddie.
干得不錯,艾迪
Nah. Right place, right time.
天時地利而已
No, you were a hero today.
不,你是今日的英雄
CCPD still has a killer on the loose.
還有一個殺手沒被中城警局逮捕
I should get back to the precinct.
我得回警局了
So did you come here for caffeine,
你來這里是為了喝杯咖啡
or are you finally gonna tell me what's going on with you?
還是為了來告訴我你到底怎么了
Mr. Stagg,
斯塔格先生
I wish you would reconsider our offer for protective custody.
我希望您重新考慮保護性監禁的提議
Danton Black has proven he is willing to kill,
丹東·布萊克殺人不眨眼
and he's got... friends.
而且他還有些,朋友
And trust me, they're all dangerous.
相信我,他們都很危險
I've increased my security, detective.
我增強了保安,警探
I hope Black comes looking for trouble.
我倒希望布萊克來找麻煩
'Cause he'll find plenty.
因為他會發現麻煩很大
Spoken like a true philanthropist.
說話真像一位慈善家
or is it humanitarian?
還是人道主義者來的
I'm sorry. I can never remember
抱歉,我總是記不住
which one you're pretending to be, Simon.
你正在假扮的身份是什么,西蒙
Harrison...
哈里森
Don't get up.
不用起身了
Another fan of yours, doctor?
又是你的粉絲嗎,博士
Can we talk, detective?
我們能談談嗎,警探
So you were right.
這么說你是對的了
Barry's not the only one who's special.
巴里不是唯一的特殊人物
This guy that tried to kill Simon Stagg today, he could replicate spontaneously.
今天這個想殺西蒙·斯塔格的人,可以自我復制
Yeah, we know.
我們知道了
Did you know about Barry?
你知道巴里的事嗎
When he was first in his coma
當他剛進入昏迷時
you came to the hospital, and you asked me
你來到醫院,詢問我
if you could take him to S.T.A.R. Labs.
是否能夠把他帶到尖端科研實驗室去
Did you know what he could do?
你那時知道他的能力嗎
I had my suspicions that he was... affected.
我當時懷疑他已經被...影響了