原聲文本:
I saw Black create duplicates from his own body.
我看到布萊克能自我復制
That's pretty ironic.
真是諷刺
The guy specialized in cloning
這人專門研究克隆
and now he can make xeroxes of himself.
現在他可以復制自身
If he was experimenting on himself
如果他在用自己做實驗
when he was exposed to the dark matter wave
當他接觸到粒子加速器爆炸
released by the particle accelerator explosion
所投放的暗物質波
Meet captain clone.
來看看這位克隆隊長
Don't worry. I'll come up with something cooler.
別擔心,我會再想個更帥氣的名字
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Joe was right.
喬說得對
I'm in way over my head.
我被超能力沖昏了頭腦
Yeah, I'm fast, but I am no warrior.
我的速度是快,但我不是戰士
Man, I could barely fight one meta-human, let alone six.
我一個超能力者都打不過,更別說六個了
Barry.
巴里
I understand.
我明白
Today was a setback.
今天你失敗了
But any grand enterprise has them.
但是每項偉大的事業都會經歷挫折
And we can never learn to fly without crashing a few times.
不墜落幾次,我們也無法飛上天空
This wasn't a grand enterprise, Dr. Wells.
這不是偉大的事業,威爾斯博士
This was a mistake.
這是個錯誤
Dad!
爸
Sorry. No physical contact.
抱歉,不能有肢體接觸
Five minutes, Allen.
五分鐘,艾倫
Sit down, son.
坐下吧,兒子
Barry, how did you get here?
巴里,你怎么到這里來的
I ran here. Joe wouldn't bring me.
我跑來的,喬不肯帶我過來
He wouldn't let me see you. I hate him. No, no.
他不讓我見你,我恨他,別別
Don't—don't say that.
別這么說
It isn't Joe that doesn't want you to come here.
不是喬不想讓你來
I don't want you to come here.
是我不想讓你過來
I don't want you to see me like this.
我不想讓你看到我這個樣子
You have to let him go.
你必須得放了他
My dad didn't do these things.
我爸爸沒有做那些事
He didn't hurt my mom.
他沒有傷害我媽媽
It was the man in the lightning.
是閃電里的那個人
The lightning man killed my mom.
閃電人殺了我媽媽
Barry, look at me. Not my dad.
巴里,看著我。不是我爸爸
Look at me.
看著我
You can't help me.
你幫不了我
Okay? Now Joe's gonna look after you until I can get out of here.
明白嗎,喬會在我出去之前照顧你
You just be the good boy that your mom and I know you are.
你只要繼續當爸爸媽媽的乖孩子就好了