原聲文本:
In some ways, that's the best part.
某種程度上,那才是最美好之處
Barry, an armored car was just hijacked on Griffin Avenue.
巴里,有輛裝甲車在格里芬大街被劫持了
Get your ass over there.
你馬上趕過去
I got it. Actually...
收到,其實...
The best part?
最美好之處
It's this.
是這個
Wells...
好吧...
Who the hell let you in here?
是誰讓你進來的
You been having a party out there?
你在外邊搞了場派對嗎
I'm sure you saw on TV.
我想你已經看過電視新聞了
A former employee of mine tried to kill me.
我的一個前雇員試圖殺死我
Former employee with the ability to replicate...
有復制能力的前雇員...
faced off against a man who could move at super speed.
跟能極速移動的人對峙
You've seen him too, haven't you?
你也看見他了,不是嗎
Indeed, I have.
沒錯,看見了
Extraordinary.
超凡的能力
The power he possesses, it's like the
他擁有的能力,就像...
it's like the gods of old.
就像古代的神
it's like Mercury on earth.
就像地球上的神
Can you imagine if you could control his power?
你能想象如果你能控制他的能力嗎
If you could—if you could harness it?
如果你能...如果你能駕馭它
You could change what it means to be human.
你可能能改變人類的意義
The man in a red mask is the key,
戴著紅色面具的人是關鍵
and I'm gonna get him.
我要抓住他
The man in the red mask.
戴著紅色面具的人
He's called the flash.
他叫閃電俠
Or at least...
至少這么說...
He will be one day.
他有一天會成為閃電俠
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Forgive me, Simon.
原諒我,西蒙
I worry you think that you will think this is personal,
我擔心你會以為我是針對你
and it's not.
其實不是
It's just that the man in the red mask...
是為了那個戴著紅色面具的人...
the fastest man alive...
世界上最快的人...
he must be kept... safe.
必須確保他的...安全