原聲文本:
He's got a gun. Look out!
他有槍 小心
Where'd he go?
人呢
What the
搞什么...
Key's in the mailbox.
鑰匙在郵箱里
I'll see you later. Bye.
那我們一會兒見 拜拜
Eddie says hi. Nice of him.
艾迪讓我代他問好 真貼心啊
You wanna grab a bite?
你想吃點東西嗎
I'm feeling a little famished.
我快餓死了
After the mongolian barbecue we had before the movie
我們看電影前吃了蒙古烤肉
And the extra large popcorn you had at the movie?
看電影的時候你吃了超大份爆米花
How are you not fat?
這么吃你怎么不胖呢
I've been jogging.
我一直在慢跑鍛煉
Oh, okay.
好吧
Why so public a meeting, uncle?
為什么在人這么多的地方見面 叔叔
We're dining out to show our enemies we're not afraid.
我們在外吃飯 好向敵人表明我們并不害怕
Relax, nephew.
放松 侄子
We've replaced the windows with bulletproof glass.
窗戶玻璃已經都換成防彈玻璃了
Close it up.
關上吧
Come.
過來
Have a drink.
喝一杯
Our own drivers are ripping us off.
我們自己的司機在偷我們的東西
Someone is paying them
有人花錢雇他們
To steal from us.
偷我們的東西
None of you will sleep until we find out who.
除非找出是誰 否則你們誰都別想睡覺
And then those thieves...
然后那些賊...
those thieves...
那些賊...
will draw
就都
Their last breath.
死定了
Uncle!
叔叔
Where'd you cut him off? So we cut him off at eighth.
你們在哪里抓到他的 在第八大道那邊
I mean, the perp was in the backseat of the cruiser
我們都沒弄明白是怎么回事 那個罪犯
Before he even knew what happened.
就已經在我們巡邏車的后座上了
Congratulations, paulson,
恭喜啊 鮑爾森
On that arrest last night.
恭喜您昨晚逮捕成功
Hell of a job. You come by later, joe. I'll give you a driving lesson, okay?
非常精彩 回頭來我這 喬 我教你開車 好嗎
Wasn't even him last night. It was me.
昨晚根本不是他 是我
I figured.
我猜到了
I just didn't realize
我之前還沒意識到
You were helping people for the glory.
原來你幫助別人是為了榮譽
It's not like I want a museum built in my name.
我并不是想讓人們以我的名義建一座博物館
Keeping what I can do a secret from iris and everyone, It's harder than I thought.
向愛瑞絲還有其他人隱瞞自己的能力比我想象中更困難
I know, but it is safer that way.
我知道 但這樣更安全
Besides, me and you got work to do.
再說 我們還有工作要干