原聲文本:
Fascinating, a metahuman that can manipulate poison gas.
真不錯 能操控毒氣的超能力者
Is it just poisonous gas, or can he control all aerated substances?
僅僅是毒氣呢,還是他能操控所有氣體
And how is he able to formulate the connection? Is it physiological or psychological?
他怎么做到這一點的,通過意念力還是物理學力
This individual can create a mental nexus using gaseous substances.
這位超能力者能夠利用氣體形成精神聯結
You mean connect with gases on a molecular level?
你是說在分子層面上跟氣體交流嗎
Yes. That is ridiculously cool.
對 這也太帥了
They get really excited about this stuff.
他們遇到這種事會比較激動
The only thing I'm excited about is putting criminals behind bars.
唯一能讓我激動的事就是把罪犯緝拿歸案
Except iron heights isn't exactly equipped to handle metahumans.
問題在于鐵山監獄根本關不住超能力者
Then I guess it's fortunate the ones you've encountered so far are no longer with us.
我只能說 幸運的是你遇到過的那些已經不在人世了
Well, unless we're planning on executing every super criminal we stop,
除非我們打算只要遇到超能力罪犯就一律處決
You geniuses are gonna have to come up with someplace else to hold them.
否則你們這些天才得好好想想應該把他們關在哪里
A metahuman prison. Sweet.
超能者監獄 我喜歡
Until we figure a way to remove their powers.
或者我們可以找到方法拿走他們的能力
There is one place here that might hold them.
有一個地方也許關得住他們
You can't be serious.
你是開玩笑的吧
I mean, we haven't been down there since it's cordoned off.
反正我們也很久沒下去了...已經封起來了
Cisco is right. It could be modified to act as a makeshift prison.
西斯科說得對。可以把它改造成一個臨時監獄
What could?
什么地方?
The particle accelerator.
粒子加速器
Tonight, the future begins.
今晚就是開啟未來的時刻
The work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics,
我與我的團隊在這里將要進行的工作將改變當今世界對物理學的理解
will bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine
會給能源與醫藥學領域帶來巨大進展
And trust me, that future will be here faster than you think.
相信我 那樣的未來絕對不會太遠
Dr. Wells, we just got the latest weather report.
韋爾斯博士 我們拿到了最新的天氣報告
A big thunderstorm is rolling in.
很快會發生一場雷暴
We're not launching a space shuttle.
我們發射的又不是航天飛船
We'll be fine.
沒事的
Tahiti?
塔西提島
I know it's a long flight, ronnie, but we can binge watch orange is the new black.
我知道航程有點遠 羅尼 但我們可以看好幾集《女子監獄》
Oh, okay. But what about Italy?
好吧 那意大利呢
Pizza and wine and more pizza.
披薩 紅酒 更多的披薩
Yes, but Italy doesn't have mai tais, and a honeymoon isn't a honeymoon without mai tais.
但是意大利沒有媚態(雞尾酒)沒有媚態的蜜月不叫蜜月
Dr. Wells, the accelerator is primed and ready for particle injection.
韋爾斯博士 粒子加速器已經準備好隨時可以注入粒子了
Well, I feel I should say something profound like "one small step for man,"
我感覺自己應該說點意義深遠的話比如"人類邁出的一小步"什么的
But all I can think of to say is, I feel like I've waited for this day for centuries.
但我能想到的就是等這一天的到來感覺我等了好幾世紀