原聲文本:
Do I even want to know what you were looking at?
我完全沒有興趣知道你在看什么
It's just work.
工作上的東西而已
Some old cases weren't filed properly.
沒有妥善處理的舊案子
Detective. What are you doing here?
警探 你來這里干什么
Joe, I thought you were at the morgue.
喬 我以為你在驗尸房呢
I decided to bring some work home.
我決定把工作帶回家里做
Why are you here?
你為什么來這里
Yes, well, I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I thought maybe we could go back to the crime scene, recanvass, see if we missed anything.
我想著也許我們能回到案發現場 再檢查一下 看看我們是不是遺漏了什么
Always work the case, right? As you taught me.
總是不忘工作 對吧 這是你教我的
Wow, you've been listening.
看來你聽進去了
Okay, let's hit it.
那好 走吧
You mind if I use your bathroom?
介意我用一下你家的衛生間嗎
It's the first door on the right.
右轉第一扇門就是
I'll be in the car.
我先去車里
Bye, baby.
再見 寶貝
Bye, dad.
再見 爸爸
Okay, this has got to stop.
我們不能再這樣了
I came here to surprise my girlfriend, and now I'm going to a crime scene with her dad
我跑來是想給我女朋友一個驚喜 結果現在我要和她爸爸去案發現場
Not exactly the afternoon I was planning on.
這不是我下午的原定計劃
I know, I know, it's just... it's not the right time to tell him.
我知道 只是...現在不是坦白的時候
When is, iris?
什么時候才是 愛瑞絲
I know my dad. He'll kill us.
我了解我爸爸 他不會讓我們好過
Right now, you're killing us.
你現在也沒讓我們好過
The copper in the tube is arranged to form cavities, and we can use those cavities as containment cells.
管里的銅是用來組成空洞的 我們可以把那些空洞作為密閉的小屋
Of course, we'll have to design them to counteract
當然 我們需要設計它們
Metahuman abilities, but
來壓制超能力者的能力 不過...
Might just work.
也許剛好能行呢
First, we have to decouple the main injection system on the gantry level. I'll be right back.
首先 我們需要減弱主架上注入系統的震波 我馬上就回來
Why don't I do that?
為什么不讓我來呢
I need the exercise.
我需要鍛煉