原聲文本:
That's it?
啟動裝置
You'd think there'd be, like, a loud bang. If there was a loud bang, we'd all be in big trouble.
就這樣嗎 你是不是想著會有一聲巨響 如果有一聲巨響的話 我們就有大麻煩了
Take it from the guy who helped build it.
相信設計系統的人吧
Ladies and gentlemen, we did it.
各位 我們成功了
Mai tais it is.
那就媚態吧
Was that...
剛剛那是...
A loud bang.
一聲巨響
Caitlin. Caitlin. Did you hear me?
凱特琳 凱特琳 你聽見我說的話了嗎
We're going down to the accelerator ring.
我們要去看下加速器巨環
Actually, dr. Wells, I could use caitlin's help identifying the poison gas.
韋爾斯博士 我想讓凱特琳幫我識別一下毒氣
Okay. If that's okay with you?
好吧 你覺得這樣可以嗎
Let's go.
走吧
Welcome to the ccpd.
歡迎來到中城警局
So this is your day job.
所以這就是你平常的工作
Mmhmm. I'm gonna rip out your hearts and eat 'em for lunch.
我要把你的心挖出來當午餐吃了
Delightful. Lab rat, I need prints off this gun pronto.
真是令人愉快 小白鼠 我需要你趕快把槍上的指紋弄好
Allen! Where the hell is the fiber analysis on the orloff case?
艾倫 奧洛夫一案的纖維分析呢
Upstairs. It's all finished. I can just run up and bring it down.
在樓上 已經弄好了 我可以跑上樓拿過來
With you, that could be three days from now. I'll go with you. Who are you?
就你的速度 我看要三天 我跟你一起去吧 你是誰
Dr. Caitlin snow, Barry's personal physician
我是凱特琳·斯諾博士 巴里的私人醫生
The fiber analysis for the orloff case, like you asked for,
奧洛夫一案的纖維分析就像您要求的一樣
Sir.
長官
Clean up your lab. It's a mess.
整理一下你的實驗室 太亂了
The lightning was in the house.
當時閃電就在房子里
I told my son to run, he disappeared,
我讓我兒子快跑 他消失了
And that's when I saw the blood.
然后我就看見了血
Your prints were on the murder weapon.
你的指紋就在兇器上
I needed to stabilize the knife. I'm a doctor.
我當時是要穩住那把刀 我是名醫生
I was trying to save her. I didn't kill my wife.
我是想救她 我沒有殺我妻子
Joe, tell them. You know me. Our kids are friends. You tell them, joe.
喬 告訴他們啊 你懂我的 我們的孩子是朋友 告訴他們呀 喬