原聲文本:
There's an anomaly in the core chamber.
主控制室有異常情況
The ring's structural integrity is holding.
巨環的整體結構還是正常的
It's started a chain reaction. The system is collapsing. We need to shut it down.
已經開始產生連鎖反應了 系統正在崩潰 我們需要馬上將它關閉
We can't ramp down the accelerator from here. We need to do it manually. Go.
我們無法在這里關閉加速器 只能手動操作 快去
I'll come with. Ronnie, no.
我跟他一起去 羅尼 別去
I'm the lead engineer. I know how to operate the shutdown valve.
我是首席工程師 我知道怎么操作停機閥
It's not safe. Cait, I have to go.
太危險了 凱特 我必須得去
Okay, you stay here.
你待在這里
We've only got a few minutes before this thing blows, and if I'm not back in time, you need to initiate lockdown.
這東西爆炸前我們只有幾分鐘時間 如果我不能及時回來 你必須啟動鎖定程序
No way. I am not closing this door. I won't be able to open it again.
不行 我不能把門關上 關上就再也打不開了
Cisco, if you don't seal off the blast, everyone in this building will die, including caitlin.
西斯科 如果你不把爆炸鎖在里面 這樓里所有人都會死 包括凱特琳
Okay, now promise me.
你答應我
Set your watch.
設定倒計時
Two minutes.
兩分鐘
You're coming back.
你可一定要回來
Cisco. Cisco, we're ready to go.
西斯科 西斯科 我們該走了
Must be hard, coming back down here.
再回到這里 一定很難受
A lot happened that night.
那晚發生了那么多事
If you feel the need to talk
如果你想跟我談談...
I was just thinking, we need to nail those voltage calculations.
我只是在想我們必須搞定那些電壓計算
One fault, and the helium blowback could damage the mountings.
如有錯誤 氦的反沖作用就會摧毀裝置
Smart.
很聰明
Can I ask you something that you don't have to answer?
能問你點事嗎 你不是必須要回答的
My least favorite kind of question. Shoot.
我最不想回答的那類問題 問吧
Ronnie. What was he like?
羅尼 他是什么樣的人
You just never talk about him that much.
你幾乎從不談起他