原聲文本:
All available units, we have a report of a toxic gas attack in the central city shopping mall.
所有單位注意 接到一起毒氣攻擊事件在中心城市商場
Barry, don't.
巴里 別去
We don't know enough about what we're facing yet.
對于要面對的敵人我們還不夠了解
It's not safe.
太危險了
Caitlin, I have to go.
凱特琳 我必須得去
I patched into the mall's security system.
我給商場的安全系統打了補丁
According to witnesses, the gas attack was in the main elevator in the north wing.
據目擊者稱 毒氣是從北樓的主電梯散發出來的
Which one is the north wing?
哪個是北樓
The one with the big belly burger.
有大貝利漢堡店的那個
I eat.
我吃過
Back up. Please, keep back.
退后 大家都退后
Why did you kill that woman?
你為什么要殺那個女人
She deserved to die.
她該死
Now go run away.
快滾開
I still have one more name on my list.
我還有一個人要處置
Don't make me add you to it.
別逼我把你也算上
Barry.
巴里
Barry, can you hear me?
巴里 能聽見我說話嗎
His vitals are weak, but he's alive, dr. Wells.
他的脈搏很弱 但他還活著 韋爾斯博士
I'm sure he's fine.
我肯定他沒事
I can't breathe.
我喘不過氣來
He needs oxygen. Get the crash cart!
他需要輸氧 去急救室
Barry! Barry.
巴里 巴里
Cut me open. The poison's still in me.
解剖我 毒氣還在我體內
He brought us a sample. Caitlin, we need to do a pulmonary biopsy, extract an active portion of that gas.
他帶來了樣本 凱特琳 我們需要做胸膜肺活組織檢查 取出毒氣的活動部分
I can't give you any anesthetic. Your metabolism will burn right through it.
我不能給你打麻藥 你的新陳代謝會把麻藥燒毀
I heal quick, remember?
我會很快復原 記得嗎
Do it.
快
Cisco, give me the syringe. This is gonna hurt a lot.
西斯科 給我注射器 會很疼的
It's a small needle. You probably won't even feel it.
針頭很小 你可能都感覺不到
You're definitely going to feel it.
你絕對會感覺到的