原聲文本:
There has to be another way out of there.
肯定還有別的出路的
You have to find it.
你得找到別的出路
Cait, the chain reaction, I can't reverse it.
凱特 鏈式反應 我沒法逆轉它
The doors need to stay shut to protect you.
為了保護你絕不能開門
You still there?
你還在嗎
I'm here.
我在
Caitlin, whatever happens
凱特琳 不管發生什么事
Ronnie. Ronnie!
羅尼 羅尼
He saved so many lives that day, and no one will ever know what he did.
那天他拯救了那么多生命 但卻沒人知道他做了什么
I do. He was a hero.
我知道 他是位英雄
I didn't want him to be a hero. I wanted him to be my husband.
我不希望他是英雄 我只希望能和他白頭到老
Barry, Caitlin, you down there?
巴里 凱特琳 你們在下面嗎
You got to come look at this.
你們得趕緊來看看這個
Hey, check this out. It's a 3d molecular model of the gas we retrieved from your lungs.
看看 這是我們從你肺部提取的氣體的三維分子模型
We have identified the toxin.
我們已經鑒別出了毒素
Hydrogen cyanide?
氫氰酸
What's interesting is what's mixed in with the cyanidea sedative.
有意思的是氰酸中的混合物是一種鎮定劑
Of course. The night of the explosion, find out if anyone was executed.
沒錯 爆炸發生當晚 查查有沒有犯人被處決
Why?
為什么
That sedative is given to criminals on death row before they go to the gas chamber
那種鎮定劑是給死刑犯在被送進氫氰酸毒氣室前
And breathe in hydrogen cyanide.
給他們注射的
That's right.
沒錯
There was someone executed. Kyle nimbus.
確實有人被處決 凱爾·尼比斯
That's him.
就是他
He was a hit man for the darbinyan crime family. They turned on him and testified.
他是達比尼犯罪家族的職業殺手 他們背叛并檢舉了他
Judge theresa howard was the judge at his trial. She sentenced him to death.
特麗薩·霍華德法官審判了他的案子 是她判了他死刑
He must have been affected by the explosion while he was being gassed.
他肯定是在毒氣室時受到了爆炸影響
Records indicate the execution was completed.
記錄顯示處決完成了
That's why there wasn't a match. The dna database only has records of the living.
所以才搜索不到 因為DNA數據庫只記錄生者
Right.
沒錯