Some new evidence has come to light. I can't go into detail.
出現了新的證據 我沒法細說
It's just ...Look, the important thing is, I'm reopening the case.
只是……重點在于我要重開此案
I'm gonna find out who really killed nora,
我會找到殺害諾拉的真兇
And I promise you, henry, I'm going to get you out of here. I am so sorry.
而且我向你保證 亨利 我會救你出來 我真的很抱歉
It doesn't matter that you didn't believe in me...
我不在意你當時沒有相信我
Because you always believed in my son.
因為你從沒放棄過我兒子
Nimbus. You're supposed to be dead. Same to you.
尼比斯 你居然活著 彼此彼此
Joe? Joe! Help! Guards! Somebody help!
喬 喬 救命啊 警衛 有人嗎
Go get him.
去抓住他
So you've come to finish what the gas chamber couldn't?
你是來完成毒氣室未完使命的嗎
You're going somewhere you can't hurt anyone ever again.
你得去個不能再傷人的地方待著
Wrong.
不可能
He used the antidote on joe.
他把解藥給喬用了
You need to stay away from him, barry. Do not breathe him in.
你得離他遠點 巴里 不要吸入他變的氣體
I'm not sure how that helps me, guys.
我覺得這樣不一定有用 各位
You can't fight him, barry.
你不能直接跟他打 巴里
Just keep him coming at you. That should sap his strength.
你一直跑動讓他追你 那樣應該可以消耗他的體力
Gas is the least stable form of matter.
氣體是物質最不穩定的形態
This metahuman will not be able to stay in his mist form for long. His particles will need to reform.
這個超能力者無法長時間將自己保持霧態之下 他的粒子需要重新組合