原聲文本:
He said there was one more person on his list.
他說他的獵殺名單上還有一個人
Check the arrest record. Who caught him?
看看逮捕記錄 是誰抓了他
That could be his next attack.
那可能就是他的下個目標
Barry, the lead detective...
巴里 是探長
Here to see henry allen.
我來探視亨利·艾倫
Sign here.
在這里簽字
Personal effects here.
留下個人物品
Eddie. Barry, what's up?
艾迪 巴里 你好啊
Hey, do you know where joe went? He's not picking up his cell.
你知道喬去哪了嗎 他不接電話
Uh, not sure.
不知道呢
Eddie, it's really important I speak to him. I need to know where he went.
艾迪 有很重要的事找他 我要知道他在哪
He went to iron heights to see your dad.
他去鐵山監獄探視你父親了
Barry. I reverseengineered an antidote to the toxin. I hope you won't need it.
巴里 我逆向破解出了一份解藥 希望你用不著
What are you doing here? Is barry all right?
你怎么來了 巴里出事了嗎
He's fine.
他很好
Then to what do I owe this visit?
那你怎么來了
I know I should have come to see you sooner.
我知道我早該來探望你了
You just weren't up for a little chitchat with a man who murdered his wife in front of his own son?
你只是不愿意當著一個殺妻犯兒子的面和他聊天
Except now I know you didn't kill your wife.
不過現在我知道了你沒有殺害自己的妻子
Barry, I pulled up the specs on iron heights prison. It's maximum security,
巴里 我調出了鐵山監獄的詳圖 警戒森嚴
But I think I can talk you through breaking in there.
但我想我可以給你指條路突入重圍
Don't bother. I've been figuring out how to break into that place since I was 11.
不用了 從我11歲起我就在想進去的辦法了