原聲文本:
My name is barry allen and I am the fastest man alive.
我叫巴里·艾倫 是現今世上速度最快的人
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
我小時候 看到自己的母親
By something impossible. Run, barry, run!
被令人難以置信的東西殺害 快跑 巴里
My father went to prison for her murder.
我父親因為謀殺母親進了監獄
Then an accident made me the impossible.
但是一場事故讓我也變得令人難以置信
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
在外人看來 我只是個普通的鑒證專員
But secretly I use my speed
但我秘密地用自己的速度
To fight crime and find others like me.
打擊犯罪 尋找跟我一樣的人
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother
終有一天 我會找到殺害母親的兇手
And get justice for my father.
讓我父親沉冤得雪
I am...The flash.
我就是 閃電俠
Previously on the flash...
《閃電俠》前情回顧
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
我很抱歉我沒有相信你
But you really did see something that night your mom died
看來你母親去世那晚你的確看到了什么
And your dad is innocent.
而你父親也的確無辜
The explosion that put you in a coma also killed my fiance.
讓你陷入昏迷的那場爆炸也奪走了我的未婚夫
Can you imagine if you could control his power?
你能想象如果你能控制他的能力嗎
If you could harness it,
如果你能駕馭它
You could change what it means to be human.
你可能能改變人類的意義
He's called the flash.
他叫閃電俠
Or, at least, he will be one day.
至少 他有一天會成為閃電俠
He must be kept safe.
必須確保他的安全
It doesn't matter if you're the slowest kid in gym class or the fastest man alive.
你是體育課上跑得最慢的人還是現今速度最快的人并不重要
Every one of us is running.
大家都在奔跑
Being alive means running
人活著就要奔跑
Running from something,
要逃離什么
Running to something
奔向什么
Or someone.
或者奔向某個人
And no matter how fast you are,
不論你跑得有多快
There's some things you can't outrun.
也總有跑不過的東西
Some things always manage to catch up to you.
總有東西設法追上你
Regular movie scale, that was a seven or an eight.
按普通電影標準的話 可以打個七八分
Zombie movie scale, it was, like, a four, tops.
按僵尸電影標準的話最高也就四分
There's a zombie movie scale?
還有僵尸電影標準嗎
Did you know that zombies exist in nature?
你知不知道自然界真的有僵尸的
There's a species of fungi that infects ants,
有一種真菌可以感染螞蟻
Causing the ants to attack plants that can release spores which in turn infect new hosts.
致使螞蟻襲擊植物植物釋放孢子 進而感染新的宿主
I'm going full nerd again, aren't I?
我又一秒鐘變書呆子了對不對
Yep. Yeah.
對 好吧
Yeah. It's okay though.
不過沒事
You are still the cutest nerd that I know.
你還是我認識的最萌的書呆子
Anyways, I'm a lot more interested in the amazing as of late.
不過我還是對最近那個厲害的東西感興趣
You mean 'cause of this "streak" thing?
你是指引起"閃電"的那個東西嗎
He's out there. People are talking about him.
他真的存在 大家都在談論呢
How do you even know he's a he?
你怎么知道是男的
Maybe it's a she.
說不定是女的呢
It's a man, okay?
肯定是男的
You know I am really intuitive about this kind of stuff.
你知道我對這種事直覺一向很準
Someone even posted a picture after being yanked from a car accident.
有人甚至在被從汽車事故中救出后發了一張那個人的照片
It's a red blur leaving the scene.
就是一團紅色模糊的東西離開現場
Here, what do you see?
你看 看到什么了
I see your boyfriend's calling.
我看到你男朋友給你打電話了
Oh, I should probably get this.
我得接這個電話
I'm crashing at his place tonight,
今晚我要去他那里睡
And he's supposed to leave a key for me somewhere.
他應該把鑰匙放什么地方留給我
Hey, babe. What's up?
親愛的 怎么了
Not much, just hanging out with barry.
沒事 就跟巴里一起隨便逛逛
You off yet?
下班了嗎
Hello.
喂
Code 237 on waid boulevard.
韋德大道出現代號237
Public indecency?
公然猥褻嗎
Wait, I think I meant a 239.
不對 應該是代號239
Dog leash violation?
狗沒拴好嗎
ad man with a gun in a getaway car.
有人持槍駕車逃跑
Go.
快去
You don't have a mat. Do you have a planter?
你們家沒有花瓶墊 那有花架嗎