Cookie sheets? You still can't step on them.
烤盤 雖然還是不能踩在上面
But they'll certainly keep out the cold and detritus.
不過應該能擋住冷風和塵土
Cam, I'm so proud of you
卡姆 我真為你感到驕傲
for taking care of these darling girls all by yourself.
一個人把女孩們照顧的這么好
Thank you, Gaga.
謝謝 媽媽
I'm mostly using the Lincoln these days.
我現在一般都是開林肯
I want you to have the Bentley.
我希望你們把那輛賓利開走
The Bentley? Mmm.
賓利 嗯
There are trays where we could eat.
這里有吃東西用的托盤
Could we eat dinner in the car?
我們能在車上吃東西嗎
All the windows work. There's a floor!
窗戶都能用 還有地板
It smells so good.
太香了
Gaga, we live in a rentcontrolled apartment.
媽媽 我們住在有租金控制的公寓
I know that. I pay your rent.
我知道 我幫你付的房租
And we're very grateful for it. It's dirtcheap.
我們非常感激 那點根本不算錢
But the point is I can't even afford to maintain the Bentley.
問題是我根本沒錢來維護賓利
I can't even afford to fill its gas tank.
我連賓利的油錢都付不起
If you're asking me for gas money...
如果你是在找我要油錢...
No, Gaga, I'm not asking for gas money.
不 奶奶 我不是要油錢
The girls are both phenomenal students.
女孩們都是優秀的學生
And they're not being challenged where they are right now.
她們現在的狀況不能輕易被改變
And if you really wanted to help,
如果你真的想要幫忙的話
they would flourish in a private school.
進私人學校會對她們的成長 有極大的幫助
I don't think that's teaching the girls a very good lesson.
我覺得這對女孩們來說 這可不是很好的示范
DO you?
你說呢
No, I suppose not.
對 我想不是
Look, I'm sorry I didn't take the Bentley.
對不起我沒要賓利
It didn't make any sense. I know you're disappointed.
要來也沒用 我知道你們很失望
You should have taken it and sold it
你應該要下來再賣掉
and then bought a crepe cart and made lots of money
然后買輛食品車賺錢
and then we wouldn't be so poor.
這樣我們就不會這么窮了
Sweetheart, although crepes are delicious,
親愛的 薄餅雖然好吃
they're not exactly the goldmine that you think they are,
但它們沒有你們想的那么賺錢
especially during a recession.
特別是在經濟衰退的時候
Well, then, we could have sold the Bentley
那我們也能把賓利賣掉