No, you're not.
不 你不是的
Which is probably why they don't invite me. Literally.
可能這就是為什么他們不要請我
They run away from me. No. Listen to me.
他們都在躲著我 不 聽我說
They're leery of men. That's all.
她們對男人都充滿懷疑
Especially married men with children.
特別是帶著孩子的已婚男人
Oh. I'm not exactly married.
噢 我其實不算已婚
Am I?
對吧
We're a family, aren't we?
我們是一家人 不是嗎
Maggie... What?
瑪姬 什么
Is this really how we're gonna do it?
我們真的要這樣嗎
You're gonna come home every weekend
你每個周末回到家來
and then take up residence on the sofa?
然后睡在沙發上
For now.
暫時是的
Maggie... What?
瑪姬 什么
We haven't slept together since before my breakdown.
我們分手后就沒睡在一起了
I'm dying!
我都要死了
You're dying too. You just don't realise it.
你也要死了 你只是沒意識到
Cam, I just... Maggie...
卡姆 我只是...瑪姬
Oh... Can we... Can we please just get through this phase?
噢 我們能不能跳過這個步驟
Just let's just get through this phase,
先跳過這個步驟
and then we'll see how it goes.
然后看看情況
And then what happens? I don't know.
然后會發生什么 我不知道
What's the end? You move back in here...
最后會怎么樣 你搬回到這里
I don't know. And then what happens to us?
我不知道 然后我們呢
I don't know! Where do I go?
我不知道 我能去哪
No. I don't know.
不 我不知道
All I know is that it's gonna take
我這看知道這需要
steady, sustained effort.
持續穩定的努力
Yes. Sexy, sexy answer.
對 真性感的回答
It's an honest, honest answer.
這是誠實的回答
So, what's this? Some big test? I mean...
那這算什么 重大的考驗嗎
No. Don't look at it that way. You hate tests.
不 別那么像 你恨考驗
Not if this is what's on the test.
除非這就是考驗的內容
Coolant's a little low.
冷卻液有點不夠
Uneven wear on the tyres.
輪胎也不平
Lock sticks.
鎖卡住了